Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Talk Rationally....Is Our Long Term QB In The Fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    My gut tells me the future quarterback of the Broncos isn't on roster.

Having said that, in 2015 I believed in Brock and he's proven that he can be a competent, confident quarterback for this team. I'm willing to believe again, but the leash is a lot shorter this time around.
    He'll never be the same. I've had my shoulder rebuilt, as well. I wouldn't touch him as a long term answer.

Comment

After the Colts looked like idiots allowing Peyton Manning to have great years and win a Super Bowl with the Broncos, the last thing Irsay will do is trade Andrew Luck to Elway. Besides, Irsay cut Peyton to draft Luck; he will not give up on that QB so easily.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
        Wow, some of these replies are crazy:

Luck is NOT coming here, indy is not letting him go and I'm glad. He has done nothing after his 2nd years besided get a huge contract and sit on the sideline.

Kirk and Brees; Kirk probably get tagged again or gonna want big time money.. Brees just a quick fix. We need to find a qb for the future.

Brock- left denever got a big contact with texans got bench and traded to the browns, lost to a 2nd qb and get released again. People keep in mind the ONLY reason he is here is bc lynch got hurt.

Kelly- I hearing the same thing some of you just about say trevor is now for kelly. Just crazy. It's not to many Tom Brady or Terrell Davis you gonna find in the late rds so let it go people.

32 teams in the Nfl- 20 have 1st rd picks at qb

About 4 have -2nd rd picks

Like 2 3rd rds.

Broncos was the only team with a 7th rd qb starting for them. Never seen people wanting to see 7th rd qbs play so much... but then again probably why we are going backwards.
        That's why I called it a pipe dream. Also, I don't blame any of the regression on him. The front office in Indy is the most inept in the NFL, even more so than the Browns. They may have ruined an incredible talent by neglecting the offensive line in favor of drafting more fast receivers. I think he would thrive here. Most likely a 100 to 1 shot but I can dream. Especially when I think the teams best option on the roster is Mr. Irrelevant.

I do agree with most of your breakdown tough. Not sure if you left out Lynch on purpose but I consider him out of the mix until he can show me anything. I think this is the offseason that Elway does whatever he can to fix the position, whether it be in the short term or long term.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          After the Colts looked like idiots allowing Peyton Manning to have great years and win a Super Bowl with the Broncos, the last thing Irsay will do is trade Andrew Luck to Elway. Besides, Irsay cut Peyton to draft Luck; he will not give up on that QB so easily.
          People can do crazy things while on a chaotic bender...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
            Our future QB is finishing off the season with the Red Skins.
            You mean recovering in Indy

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Teams keep looking like idiots when they trade with the pats yet teams continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                You mean recovering in Indy
                I think you mean some 6'8 project in a D-2 school who will need 4 years to try and develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                  Wow, some of these replies are crazy:

Luck is NOT coming here, indy is not letting him go and I'm glad. He has done nothing after his 2nd years besided get a huge contract and sit on the sideline.

Kirk and Brees; Kirk probably get tagged again or gonna want big time money.. Brees just a quick fix. We need to find a qb for the future.

Brock- left denever got a big contact with texans got bench and traded to the browns, lost to a 2nd qb and get released again. People keep in mind the ONLY reason he is here is bc lynch got hurt.

Kelly- I hearing the same thing some of you just about say trevor is now for kelly. Just crazy. It's not to many Tom Brady or Terrell Davis you gonna find in the late rds so let it go people.

32 teams in the Nfl- 20 have 1st rd picks at qb

About 4 have -2nd rd picks

Like 2 3rd rds.

Broncos was the only team with a 7th rd qb starting for them. Never seen people wanting to see 7th rd qbs play so much... but then again probably why we are going backwards.
                  Well now.....that's how a new poster endears themselves to others.

Comment

I hope Sloter succeeds to be worthy of and NFL films
                    Top Ten Practice Squad Losses

: Number 8, Minnesota Vikings pilfer Kyle Sloter from the Denver Broncos.

John must be blinded by his own self. Janet can probably back me up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      He may have a point though, people are really grasping at straws over a slew of dubious prospects. Chalk it up to desperation from a fanbase that is not used to losing streaks and the O bottoming out so badly.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                        He may have a point though, people are really grasping at straws over a slew of dubious prospects. Chalk it up to desperation from a fanbase that is not used to losing streaks and the O bottoming out so badly.
                        I understand, but it's not quite the way I'd step into a new place. To be sure, over the years the "proposals" made here are as big in scope as the spectrum itself. Hey, that's what we do.

Comment

I left out lynch bc "IMO" we never should have drafted him to begin with. Again just my opinion l.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Umm, not new as you think my friend. Name change and I was on the message boards back over on espn back when they had it.
                            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

I understand, but it's not quite the way I'd step into a new place. To be sure, over the years the "proposals" made here are as big in scope as the spectrum itself. Hey, that's what we do.
                              You said the key word "not how YOU would step into a new place".....I'm NOT you, and facts are facts. Just stating MO!

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                Agreed and that's all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X