No announcement yet.

Broncos will upset the Eagles 20-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we are throwing bold predictions out there, I'll call your 3 TDs and 275 yards passing and raise you Wentz throwing a pick 6 twice, once to Talib and once to Harris, plus throw in Miller's strip sack recovered by Roby and returned for TD as well, giving Denver a 48-17 win.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

I give you one frustrated John Elway suiting up for one more 98 yard drive to win this game.....

And throws the game winning pass to himself.

Then kicks his own extra point
      sigpic

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
          2nd round picks are absolutely supposed to be starters or rotational players man..
          Eventually, yes. Many times, second rounders are not drafted to start immediately. Depends on the position and the current situation. I do agree that unless they are injured, are a qb, or for special circumstances, they should at least be getting a decent amount of playing time right away though.
          Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 11-04-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            I give you one frustrated John Elway suiting up for one more 98 yard drive to win this game.....

And throws the game winning pass to himself.

Then kicks his own extra point
            This is actually more likely to happen than any of the above comments lmao
            "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

our defense against shows why we are the best defensive unit in the league.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

McKenzie had serious issues last week, but has been shown to be an effective runner. Why not take him off of special teams and throw him in the game, hand him the ball, and watch him double the average running yards as he slips around numerous defenders.

Comment

Ertz not playing! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    Bold predictions? I agree Oz throws 3 tds and all will go to DT who will have over 150 receiving yards on top of it. Sanders will also have over 100 yards and Anderson has over 100 rushing yards and Denver wins 31-10 in philly!!!
                    what if I told you bold predictions arent about fantasy? No one in their right mind is starting denver players this week.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                      Ertz not playing! Yes!
                      Won't matter. Denver loses this game by at least 24 points

Comment

OP's prediction sucks. Time for everyone to take off their orange colored glasses. This season is going to end up as a complete waste and I suspect there will be a lot of changes in the offseason,

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsFanInPa View Post
                          All I want for my birthday is a broncos win against the eagles so I can run my mouth at work Monday .
                          You might want to call in sick....

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                            You might want to call in sick....
                            All of Denver might want to call in sick tomorrow, dang was I wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1r2 View Post
                              I think this is a trap game for the Eagles, Brock will play to what the defense gives him, Wentz will be contained by Denver's defense. I see the stars aligning for a Denver upset.
                              How is that hindsight thing working out for you?
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                                If you truly think that then you don’t understand how the nfl works.
                                Told you it was 0%. Because guess what. I follow the NFL and realize when our team is severely out matched.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X