Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanders set to play

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sanders set to play

    So just saw reports that Sanders is set to play. I am concerned (like many) that this is just too soon. Is it worth rushing back this week if another week of lighter work may get him back healthier and have a much better chance of avoiding injury?

  • #2
    It won't matter.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Narco View Post
      It won't matter.
      It is not considered lying to yourself if you are optimistic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
        So just saw reports that Sanders is set to play. I am concerned (like many) that this is just too soon. Is it worth rushing back this week if another week of lighter work may get him back healthier and have a much better chance of avoiding injury?
        Considering Watson tore his acl in practice this week I’m not sure lighter work guarantees anything anyway.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Brock will need all the help he can get out there today.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sure it's a concern. I'm glad he's back though. He's our best receiver
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think Emmanuel Sanders would be cleared to play if there were real concerns about rushing him back.He was out two weeks. The main concern for me is being a little rusty.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                Sure it's a concern. I'm glad he's back though. He's our best receiver
                Right he has generally done well for us but what's the point of throwing him in if he's not 100 percent or at least close to it....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                  Right he has generally done well for us but what's the point of throwing him in if he's not 100 percent or at least close to it....
                  Do we know for sure he is not close to 100% yet?

                  An injured Sanders is more effective than a healthy anyone else. I just hope he does not aggravate the injury.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who says this is rushing it? He feels good enough to play and the team's medical staff does too. That's good enough for me. If you're healthy enough to play, you do. He is, so he will.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      Sure it's a concern. I'm glad he's back though. He's our best receiver
                      Best receiver not named Demaryius, sure.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He wanted to play last week. I understand the concern but none of us know just how injured he is honestly

                        Just gotta trust Greek n the gang I guess
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                          Best receiver not named Demaryius, sure.
                          They perfectly compliment each other and make it difficult for opposing defenses to gameplan against. That is when we have a middle or above middle of the pack qb. Which we haven’t had in nearly 3 years.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Considering Watson tore his acl in practice this week I’m not sure lighter work guarantees anything anyway.
                            watson with a torn acl is still better than savage lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                              So just saw reports that Sanders is set to play. I am concerned (like many) that this is just too soon. Is it worth rushing back this week if another week of lighter work may get him back healthier and have a much better chance of avoiding injury?
                              He needs to audition for other teams. There will be a fire sale during the off season

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X