Osweiler To Start Vs Pats, Could Remain As Starter Even w/ Healthy Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osweiler To Start Vs Pats, Could Remain As Starter Even w/ Healthy Lynch

Per Klis, Osweiler will remain as starter next week as Lynch will not be physically to play vs Pats. Also, Osweiler could remain as starting QB if he plays well.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

It'll be a similiar amount of time to what Siemian was given. If Osweiler has 3/4 bad games in succession, we might see Lynch close the season out.

I hope not though Crossing my fingers things get turned around today!

Comment

You don't want to make multiple QB changes in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        You don't want to make multiple QB changes in a year.
        You’re right. But if it gets so bad that we are sitting at 3-7, then you might as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
          Per Klis, Osweiler will remain as starter next week as Lynch will not be physically to play vs Pats. Also, Osweiler could remain as starting QB if he plays well.
          Ian Rapoport
          "Do not be surprised if Osweiler falters [that] Lynch ends up getting the job, maybe for the rest of the season."
          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-once-healthy

I am expecting a QB battle in practice after the Patriots game.

Comment

i kinda hope he doesn't cause we need to see what we have in lynch asap
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Is it Lynch time yet?
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Lol that people think it matters.

Comment

Is it Lynch time yet?
                  LOL!!! It can’t get much worse.....right?

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                    Lol that people think it matters.
                    It does matter. Playing time is the only thing that will actually help Lynch improve. Half a season is a decent amount of time to evaluate his progress, or lack thereof.

Comment

At this point you have to put Lynch in just to see what you have. The season is over right now. You need to know if the quarterback of the future is on roster. I don't think it is, but I definitely know it's not Osweiler or Siemian.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        At this point you have to put Lynch in just to see what you have. The season is over right now. You need to know if the quarterback of the future is on roster. I don't think it is, but I definitely know it's not Osweiler or Siemian.
                        Can’t wait to see the town’s reaction when he announces Os as the starter on Tuesday. He made 20 good plays LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                          It does matter. Playing time is the only thing that will actually help Lynch improve. Half a season is a decent amount of time to evaluate his progress, or lack thereof.

Lynch will not improve just like TS or Brock will face it Denver is horrible right now and it starts with not having 1 decent QB on the roster down to the HC OC and SPECIAL TEAMS Coach and right now the DC is also on the hot seat 💺 or should be lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Can’t wait to see the town’s reaction when he announces Os as the starter on Tuesday. He made 20 good plays LOL!
                            To be clear, I don't expect Lynch to start. It's pretty clear that the Broncos have soured on him. I'm just saying at this point it's the only logical decision for them to make.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                              Lynch will not improve just like TS or Brock will face it Denver is horrible right now and it starts with not having 1 decent QB on the roster down to the HC OC and SPECIAL TEAMS Coach and right now the DC is also on the hot seat �� or should be lol
                              At least Siemian and Oz have been given multiple games to show how bad they are. Lynch hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X