Broncos will upset Pats 21-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
    Any given Sunday, but, for us, we play significantly better at home than on the road. It's a statistical fact - and it's beyond a doubt the biggest factor in the Pats game. We have a very good chance to beat them.
    We are 0-4 on the road this season. It doesn't take much to be statistically better than that at home. I'm not challenging your premise, just saying that it doesn't mean we have a good chance against the Pats.

Comment

I have a sense that we will be more competitive, partly because we own The Pats at home. If we stay close for a half or so, it motivates our D even more so, because they have been doing their best without losing pride. But last week (and possibly before), they might have felt that "let down" you get when you are doing all you can to no avail. No matter how much professionalism you have, it can wear on you to have little support from the other side of the ball. And playing a top quality, innovative team like The Eagles, in their park, was too much to ask, yet again.

And this stuff may all be leaving the field into the locker room. One can only imagine what is being said behind closed doors.

I digress.....so a close game for as deep as we can go will be a big benefit to our D, because they are still one of the best. And beating Brady and company at home is a special treat. BUT....another poor start by our O and it may be another long game. Belichick has been planning for 2 weeks. He will have our O figured out (which is not exactly brain surgery stuff these days), and he and McD will have an O game that looks for the best of matches. If anything they will be inspired to beat us at home. They will be in this for all the marbles.

Bottom line....I have to predict a loss for our guys. But staying close for as long as we can, and who knows what our D can muster up! They might manufacture some points, or at least give us good field position when we need it. We seriously can not slide to 3 and 6, and expect a playoff position.

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but don't we want to lose this game?

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
          Not to be a Debbie Downer, but don't we want to lose this game?
          Not if you’re a good fan to the Denver Broncos. No good fan would root for the broncos to lose to the Patriots.

Comment

We might have a better chance of upsetting them by calling them names.

But, any given Sunday. Go Broncos.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Nana, nana, nana. That's too funny. Sounds about right.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post

I think there's a better chance of upsetting the fans.

More.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                  Not if you’re a good fan to the Denver Broncos. No good fan would root for the broncos to lose to the Patriots.
                  If we lose out and I only get to chose one game to win it would be this one against the cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    I have a sense that we will be more competitive, partly because we own The Pats at home.
                    I don't know. Losing by two scores at home last year, and managing only 3 points, doesn't scream "owning" to me.

Comment

New England has just claimed Martellus Bennett off waivers.

Didn't do much this year in GB, but Bill and Tom showed that they know how to use him last season. He's also going to be more motivated.

Shades of the Blount pickup in 2014.
                      Last edited by HDR10; 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

these threads need to stop. At this point we're barely better than the Browns and 49ers. Probably worse than the 49ers now if Garoppolo starts playing well. The only upset that will happen is the indigestion I'll get while watching a night of 3 and outs and Patriots TDs.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          these threads need to stop. At this point we're barely better than the Browns and 49ers. Probably worse than the 49ers now if Garoppolo starts playing well. The only upset that will happen is the indigestion I'll get while watching a night of 3 and outs and Patriots TDs.
                          I agree. Have a feeling the games over by halftime. Bradys and Co's putting up a 40 burger this week

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            I agree. Have a feeling the games over by halftime. Bradys and Co's putting up a 40 burger this week
                            I think the season is over and VJ should have been fired weeks ago. That being said, I think we will win this game.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me, I don't think much of the Pats this year..... didn't the Jets almost pull out a win in Foxboro despite a TD brought back unfairly.

We can always win at home, I expect the D to play well and the Pats D isn't very good. If we avoid TO's theres every chance of pulling out a W

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                                It wouldn't surprise me, I don't think much of the Pats this year..... didn't the Jets almost pull out a win in Foxboro despite a TD brought back unfairly.

We can always win at home, I expect the D to play well and the Pats D isn't very good. If we avoid TO's theres every chance of pulling out a W
                                Be careful with the positivity ‘round these parts. There are too many negative nancies around here that might ridicule you for not sharing their opinion or act like a fan’s prediction can actually jinx the outcome of a football game. Or my favorite, the ones that think comments from a fan forum will give a team bulletin board material

Comment

Working...
                                X