X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    The worst part is the O looked half decent today. I never thought the D would fall apart like this.
    We let go of the best defensive coordinator in the league and replaced him with someone who was not ready.
    Elway was probably thinking the combo of Joe Woods and Vance Joseph would overcome that but that appears to have been a grave miscalculation.
    Meanwhile, the Rams are playing championship football on all sides of the ball. Wade is definitely a huge piece in supporting that turnaround.

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    14? More like 41 for the Pats. I think the Pats score 14 in the 1st quarter.

good call.

Leave a comment:

• Kontradiction
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It will not be long until this thread gets moved over to the smack section.

Anyway listening to Derek Wolfe on the radio right now and knowing that John Elway has got to be extremely upset, this defense will not give up again. They will be fired up to play New England especially in Milehigh.

I'm not saying New England is going to lose the game but I don't think it's going to be anywhere near what the point spread suggest.
    Good call!

Leave a comment:

• Lange
    replied
    Won't say that was the worst INT, guy got knocked down but sucks nonetheless shouldn't of thrown that ball.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    The worst part is the O looked half decent today. I never thought the D would fall apart like this.
    Damn, I thought we would at least win this one game. Anyhooz, terrible coaching once again.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBrennan89
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Orangecrush21
    replied
    Lol how 'bout that upset

Leave a comment:

• coco
    replied
    The only thing these Broncos are upsetting is my appetite. What a terrible excuse for a football team.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    If they weren't coming off a bye-week, then I'd feel better about our chances. BB with an extra week to prepare? I'm thinking this is going to be a 7-31 loss for us.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me, I don't think much of the Pats this year..... didn't the Jets almost pull out a win in Foxboro despite a TD brought back unfairly.

We can always win at home, I expect the D to play well and the Pats D isn't very good. If we avoid TO's theres every chance of pulling out a W
    Be careful with the positivity ‘round these parts. There are too many negative nancies around here that might ridicule you for not sharing their opinion or act like a fan’s prediction can actually jinx the outcome of a football game. Or my favorite, the ones that think comments from a fan forum will give a team bulletin board material

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    It wouldn't surprise me, I don't think much of the Pats this year..... didn't the Jets almost pull out a win in Foxboro despite a TD brought back unfairly.

We can always win at home, I expect the D to play well and the Pats D isn't very good. If we avoid TO's theres every chance of pulling out a W

Leave a comment:

• OrangeFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    these threads need to stop. At this point we're barely better than the Browns and 49ers. Probably worse than the 49ers now if Garoppolo starts playing well. The only upset that will happen is the indigestion I'll get while watching a night of 3 and outs and Patriots TDs.
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I agree. Have a feeling the games over by halftime. Bradys and Co's putting up a 40 burger this week
    I think the season is over and VJ should have been fired weeks ago. That being said, I think we will win this game.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    these threads need to stop. At this point we're barely better than the Browns and 49ers. Probably worse than the 49ers now if Garoppolo starts playing well. The only upset that will happen is the indigestion I'll get while watching a night of 3 and outs and Patriots TDs.
    I agree. Have a feeling the games over by halftime. Bradys and Co's putting up a 40 burger this week

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HDR10
    replied
    New England has just claimed Martellus Bennett off waivers.

Didn't do much this year in GB, but Bill and Tom showed that they know how to use him last season. He's also going to be more motivated.

Shades of the Blount pickup in 2014.
    Last edited by HDR10; 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X