Hali < Ray
    Peters < Harris jr
    Mitchell < Talib
    Parker < Stewart
    Sorensen < Simmons

12-6-2

Figure in bias and we stil definitely line up better than them

The one big one... OUR COACHES SUCK!

Yes, in theory we match up very well with all the teams in our division. The largest seperations are QB and coaching. And those are the two most important matchups.
    #swapping

Comment

They have a good QB and good coaches. We have neither. In fact what we have hurts us.

Comment

It the game was nothing but a sum total of which team wins each respective one-on-one match ups, then hooray! Unfortunately it isn't and the weakest link(s) will always be exploited and our's happens to be in very key areas of the team.

Add to that the way we played yesterday and it looks like some may have just given up hope only half-way in to the season. How does that stack up against the Chiefs? Call me crazy but I think a team that believes they can win often outperforms a team that believes they have not chance or even reason to try to win.

Comment

Lol, Norwood?? He was cut/retired forever ago

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Lol, Norwood?? He was cut/retired forever ago
            I assume he means Latimer in which case his one on one assessment is still correct.

But I don’t agree with several areas he thinks our players are better.

I will however agree that coaching is part of the blame and we shouldn’t be outmatched as bad as we tend to be.

I would say their oline and qb is greater than ours at almost every position. And that’s really what the game of football comes down to. If your oline play and qb play is as horrendous as ours is it doesn’t really matter what talent you have elsewhere or who you have coaching it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
              Best team in the AFC at the moment Kansas City Chiefs

Smith > our idiots
              Hunt = our stable
              Conley < Thomas
              DeMarcus Robinson < Sanders
              Hill > Norwood [lol!]
              Kelce > Derby
              Fisher < Bolles
              Witzman = Garcia
              Morse < Paradis
              Duvernay < Leary
              Schwartz > RT idiots

Jones < Wolfe
              Logan = Peko
              Bailey > Gotsis
              Houston < Von
              Johnson > Marshall
              Hali < Ray
              Peters < Harris jr
              Mitchell < Talib
              Parker < Stewart
              Sorensen < Simmons

12-6-2

Figure in bias and we stil definitely line up better than them

The one big one... OUR COACHES SUCK!
              Very good statement but what happened under the Gary Kubiak or the John Fox regime?

In my opinion those were better coaching staffs than what we have now and we had some pretty good players then and it still did not work.

I think we could all agree that the failures of this football team consist of the quarterback and the offensive line.

We can name certain players that have been drafted in the first and second rounds over the last five years and you'll see that John Elway is just as much at fault as Vance Joseph or Mike McCoy. This coaching staff inherited a very bad offensive line and zero quarterbacks.

We do have some very good players not match up well against other teams and I'm not saying John Elway hasn't tried but he hasn't tried hard enough I mean hell he brought us Menelik Watson, Donald Stephenson and Michael Schofield...

He has known for an extremely long time (3 1/2 half seasons to be exact) that right tackle has been a problem and he refuses to go out and get a true right tackle.

He has also failed to get us a quarterback succeed Peyton Manning.

He brought up Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, and Trevor Simeon when there have been guys out there such as Jimmy Grapalow, Kirk Cousins, Aj Maccarren on the trading block.

He has failed because he does not want to make a fair trade or pay market value for such players. He has been stubborn about this and enough is enough already.

Somebody said this morning that it could be ownership and that the Bowlen family does not want to pay certain amount of money in signing bonuses or what not but that all in a bunch of garbage because the team by rule has to use up their entire salary cap space.

These coaches may stink but they've inherited a really bad offensive team.

And What happened to special teams? Joe D was doing a fine job but Elway wanted Brock Olivo. Gary would had corrected the offense had John allowed him to draft his own players but john wanted Vance Joseph. No matter how bad Vance Joseph stinks as a head coach it was Elway who brought him here. But hey he's John Elway so let's give him a pass!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-06-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

The best team in the AFC is the New England Patriots. Not KC.

Comment

Originally posted by HDR10 View Post
                  The best team in the AFC is the New England Patriots. Not KC.
                  I'd say Pittsburgh right now. New England really hasn't played that well despite their record.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    I'd say Pittsburgh right now. New England really hasn't played that well despite their record.
                    NE has been by far the best and most complete team in the league over the last month. Pittsburgh has lost to both Jacksonville and Chicago. I can't take them seriously, especially given that Brady has only lost to them like once in his career.

Comment

This is not a smack forum.

Trolling / flaming / smack posts will be IP'd

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                        They have a good QB and good coaches. We have neither. In fact what we have hurts us.
                        Reid is mediocre at best, still way better than VJ at this point in time though.

Remember the Rams and the Eagles and the Raiders were at the front of the draft line for many years to acquire the players they got. We might be drafting early this year.
                        [sigpic

Comment

Coaching matters. A lot. See the Rams with Jeff Fisher for years and the current Rams with Wade and McVay. Vance Joseph said the Broncos job was not broken when he took it. Now it is, thanks to him. The guy can't even figure out when to call a timeout.
                          sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter.

You don't have a quarterback.

Look at Green Bay without Rogers. Look at Houston without Watson.

It just doesn't matter you think all the other players are better.

Comment

Originally posted by AugustInHouston View Post
                              It doesn't matter.

You don't have a quarterback.

Look at Green Bay without Rogers. Look at Houston without Watson.

It just doesn't matter you think all the other players are better.
                              Record with Siemian and Lynch last season: 9-7

Record with Osweiler in 2015: 5-2, 12–4 overall with Manning throwing 9 TD and 17 INT

2017 Broncos: 3-5, certainly heading to 3-6, maybe finish at 5-11, 6-10 at best?

The issue seems to be more than quarterback.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X