• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIRC Franklin didn't play too much tackle here. His main job was at Guard

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
      Wasn't there something about the regular RT being injured and Orlando Franklin moved to LG the next season? It seems like a long time ago now.

Comment

Lol exactly my thoughts. I wouldn't be the least bit mad if we let go of Watson, Kerr, or Stephenson. Bunch of bums if you ask me. 😂😂
        GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
          Franklin played RT in 2011, 2012 and 2013, then was moved to LG in 2014. So, 3 seasons starting at RT, 1 season starting at LG.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea Leary is pretty good tho I think he should be next to bolles instead.
            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Orlando Franklin would have been a premium signing at this point of the season if he's healthy. Sean Payton said the Saints released him because his knee still was not 100%. Franklin was not exactly a great RT, but I don't remember such panic at the RT position when he played there from 2011 to 2013. He did a good job for the Broncos as a run blocker and was not as bad as Menelik Watson in pass protection. The Redskins signed him on October 28, so his knee must be fine by now.
              McCoy and Davidson coached him in San Diego, add in his time in Denver and the organization is no stranger to Orlando Franklin. For the Broncos to show zero interest after he was released by the Chargers, they must know something that we don't. Especially since the two positions Franklin played here are the biggest areas of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Where pass blocking is concerned lost is what Watson has looked like for most of the season. He might even make bad plays on the IR, we'll see...

Maybe this is an upgrade.
                Post of the thread bud
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I just saw this:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                    I just saw this:

That's 3 teams for since the summer? I'm guessing he's trying to hang on but he's done with playing football at this point.

Comment

Looking at kouandjio it ses the biggest thing with him was injuries, and played solidly the last 3 games of 2016. Looked bad in preseason and the lions tossed him out. Guess he's the best we have at this point.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        That's 3 teams for since the summer? I'm guessing he's trying to hang on but he's done with playing football at this point.
                        His knee is probably shot

Comment

Finally the Broncos got some Criminson Tide on the roster.

At least I know for a fact that I’m the Elway era, Kuandijo might be the first Alabama players he’s signed.
                          Now go get your shine box

Comment

No surprise this scrub didn't make it a full season. He is replaced with a psycho-scrub.

Elway has lost his damn mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X