Hey Broncos Fans sorry about your loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Broncos Fans sorry about your loss

Strange, we both gave up over 50 points.

I dont know what happened to your defense but ours lay down like dogs

They obviously want the HC fired

You should have traded for Eli before the deadline.......it looks like the Giants might be willing to part with him.

We are going into full re-build mode I believe.....New GM, HC, QB......hopefully some new O linemen
    Last edited by BlueClue; 11-08-2017, 10:59 AM.

Sorry but I want no part of Eli Apple.

Eli Manning though, I'd gladly take him right now over the dumpster fire trio we currently have at QB.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

OK.....I dont think Apple wants to play for this coach.....prior weeks he was darn good.

How about two Eli's for a number 1 and number 2

At least I can root for the Jets and Knicks now

What the Jets did was miraculous...........dumped some very good defensive players and got BETTER

The Knicks are finally free of the Cancer you guys sent our way........Smello......thanks a lot for that 7 year horror show
      Last edited by BlueClue; 11-08-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
        Sorry but I want no part of Eli Apple.

Eli Manning though, I'd gladly take him right now over the dumpster fire trio we currently have at QB.
        I see what you did there..

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
          Strange, we both gave up over 50 points.

I dont know what happened to your defense but ours lay down like dogs

They obviously want the HC fired

You should have traded for Eli before the deadline.......it looks like the Giants might be willing to part with him.

We are going into full re-build mode I believe.....New GM, HC, QB......hopefully some new O linemen
          Posted this in Free Agency forum a few weeks ago, didn't even get a sniff...

How about Eli Manning next week before the trade deadline, he's used to bad O-lines and seems extremely durable. Instant hurry up offense and take the starch out of that pass rush we got no answer for. John can make this happen...

He would look great in Orange and Blue...
          [sigpic

Comment

OK...I don't think Apple wants to play for this coach....prior weeks he was darn good.

How about two Eli's for a number 1 and number 2

At least I can root for the Jets and Knicks now

What the Jets did was miraculous...........dumped some very good defensive players and got BETTER

The Knicks are finally free of the Cancer you guys sent our way........Smello......thanks a lot for that 7 year horror show
            Think about this: Janoris Jenkins and DRC also were punished for their negative interactions with the same coach. That tells me Ben McAdoo is the the only guy to point your finger at. When one player, in this case DRC, is suspended for having a heated argument with the HC, you know he does not want to play for him. The same can be said about Eli Apple and Janoris Jenkins for whatever they did. It's not normal for three players on the same team to do this crap, even on a team that has already raised the white flag. This is on top of McAdoo failing to keep players motivated to play well when his job is on the line. Top candidate to start 2018 unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
              Posted this in Free Agency forum a few weeks ago, didn't even get a sniff...

How about Eli Manning next week before the trade deadline, he's used to bad O-lines and seems extremely durable. Instant hurry up offense and take the starch out of that pass rush we got no answer for. John can make this happen...

He would look great in Orange and Blue...
              I don't see him playing anywhere Big Brother did.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                I was thinking Big Brother could help us land him, that was then. Pretty sure that ship has sailed and this ship has sunk.
                [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                  Eli was never expected to be as good as Peyton. They have different playing styles. I read in an article about them years ago Eli was always behind Peyton in terms of development, a follower.growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
                    Think about this: Janoris Jenkins and DRC also were punished for their negative interactions with the same coach. That tells me Ben McAdoo is the the only guy to point your finger at. When one player, in this case DRC, is suspended for having a heated argument with the HC, you know he does not want to play for him. The same can be said about Eli Apple and Janoris Jenkins for whatever they did. It's not normal for three players on the same team to do this crap, even on a team that has already raised the white flag. This is on top of McAdoo failing to keep players motivated to play well when his job is on the line. Top candidate to start 2018 unemployed.
                    Jenkins didnt make it to practice last monday and didnt call..........It all started with MacAdoo replacing ol man DRC with Apple. Cromartie still thinks he's an All Pro and in fact he's now an All Joe

DRC is another guy who does not realize he's lost a step............we are halfway through the year and the guy has not been credited with one pass defended......he has a lot of tackles- they should move him to OLB and have him bulk up a bit..............really he should just retire

MacAdoo is a stubborn sham of a HC but this problem was generated by the player.

My hope is to lose out but beat the tar out of Dallas and Philly at home.....using younger players and Webb at QB..........you dont have to pick #1 to get a good player.....top ten is good enough for me.

I've been reading a lot about Webb and watched him in pre-season. He is a very smart QB and can make all the throws, has mobility, cannon for an arm, and mobile
                    He is the Anti-Eli except for the cannon and the brain.

Comment

I know why we gave up 50 points- the team quit on its HC

How in the world did you guys give up 50??? You're still in the hunt

Comment

Talib should be a leader but is as emotional as OBJ and it rubs off on the younger guys. No surprise why the defense took a step back when one of their veteran players bends over.
                        I believe.

Comment

The only thing we are in the hunt with is a top 5 pick, and we might screw that up too
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Our division is still very much up for grabs. Oak and KC are both showing there not up to there hype. If we can manage to put it together against the pats, it will go a long way towards the goal of winning the division.
                            sigpic

Comment

We played at Philadelphia, that's how. There is a reason the Eagles have only lost one game.

Comment

Working...
                              X