Hey Broncos Fans sorry about your loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I think there is a misunderstanding. When you claim that we'll be picking 'at worst' at 20 then that means 19 teams picked before us. I don't know how you can claim that 19 will be picking before us with trades and tie breakers because already we are sitting at pick 8. What information could you possibly have to know that we would trade down to 20? Maybe you have Elways' email? And please don't tell me were going to win out and end up picking at 20.

My comment at picking low is that as a poor team we could be picking within the first 5 by the end of the season. Not sure what is being misinterpreted there.
    Yep, and once NE Throttles us, we will be picking in the top 5 of the draft next year, as when we lose this Sunday, the whole team will be mailing it in for the season.
    I just hope we don’t have too endure another year of VJ coach speak, as he is a horrible HC, and I just can’t see what Elway seen in him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      I think there is a misunderstanding. When you claim that we'll be picking 'at worst' at 20 then that means 19 teams picked before us. I don't know how you can claim that 19 will be picking before us with trades and tie breakers because already we are sitting at pick 8. What information could you possibly have to know that we would trade down to 20? Maybe you have Elways' email? And please don't tell me were going to win out and end up picking at 20.

My comment at picking low is that as a poor team we could be picking within the first 5 by the end of the season. Not sure what is being misinterpreted there.
      I said top 20, not number 20. Meaning we don't get in the playoffs as a wild card team.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        Because we are a QB away from competing. We are in rebuilding mode because we don't have a QB. Most teams have 2 or 3 holes on the roster. The issue is when the hole is at the QB position. If we get a QB and a serviceable RT, we're back in the game.
        Our issues won't go away necessarily when we get our next QB. Teams go for years, even decades finding that franchise QB. Elway didn't draft Manning, he fell into our lap. Elway ironically doesn't seem to know what a franchise QB looks like. Every draft is a lottery, sometimes there are no winners, sometimes there are multiple. How many times are we going to be in a position to get one? Who knows?
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Working...
        X