The Paxton Lynch era should be upon us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncos-r-great View Post
    we'll trade them vj straight up for reid, heck we'll even throw in mcmanus, no way they could pass up that deal!
    deal!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Yes that is somewhat true, but it doesn't end there. I've posted this before, but to those out there that just want to cut Kelly just because he was a 7th rounder and not factoring in his shoulder injury and bad reputation for off the field behavior, see what you could be missing out on.

If he looks good at some point, his dream is to play for the Bills, so if nothing else let him play a preseason game to see if he looks good enough to keep or trade. Accuracy is not something you can teach, so it would be crazy to not look at him before we move on!!

I'm not aware of a shoulder injury. At his Pro Day in April, Chad suffered an acute rupture of a ligament between two bones in the wrist of his throwing arm. The surgery required pins and may have included cadaver ligament. His right wrist and forearm were in a cast until late July. I'm sure PT was necessary to rehab the wrist monitored by imaging to make sure the surgical repair was stable. He may have started limited throwing by August. It will be interesting to see how he does in OTAs/mini-camps this Spring. If he recovers the arm talent he had pre-injury, he should be a factor. He does have a crazy streak which might not be a bad thing.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Sorry, I was saying you were, just stating a fact that Lynch was also going against backups.

It was a meaningless glorified preseason game, both QBs performances should be taken with a grain of salt
        Which was my point too. Because he made it seem as if he thought Mahomie was going against the broncos full starting defense.

Comment

Working...
        X