2018 Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't remember the play. Are you sure it was a true run play and not a Siemian audible? Because Sanders lining up at TE would seem to be a way for them to try and get an LB or safety covering him.
    Siemian motioned him in, I’m not sure if it was by design or a check but Sanders was laughing about it after

Comment

• My dark horse candidate is John DeFillipo (QB coach in Philly) he is a brilliant young mind who will be a head guy in the next couple of years somewhere.

You hire him as HC
      Hire Vic Fangio as DC

My biggest problem with Vance is how undisciplined this team is. Stupid penalties, poor clock management, and not using his players in their best positions or situations. IMO, Aqib Talib should be benched for the rest of the season for his actions against the Raiders a couple weeks ago, he put his personal vendetta ahead of the team in a game we needed to stay alive in the playoff race. Joseph should suspend him indefinitely, but he won’t.

I just don’t see it in Joseph, maybe if we win a couple more down the stretch and the boys play hard he deserves another year, but he desperately needs a QB to lead his team. We will see.

Comment

• Anyone but Joseph. Should have been fired after the Giants loss. Stinky maybe?

Comment

• I think its fair to say VJ can't even tank a season right.....

Broncos obviously going for a vet qb now vs an early draft pick.

Comment

• How true. First he screws the season up, then he screws the early draft pick. Dumb. Bye Bye Vance

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              Why the hate against Musgrave? He's trying to improve this offense with one hand tied behind his back at this point.

I'd say if the offense continues to show improvement each week until the end of the season, you have to at least consider keeping him.
              OK, that does make some sense. He's been handed a warm turd and he's actually done OK in game planning and putting people in position. So, OK, we can try to keep him if our new head coach is OK with him

Comment

• Call up Toonces.

If he can drive a car he can probably coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Call up Toonces.

If he can drive a car he can probably coach.
                  That's why I hide the car keys from my cat.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                  X