Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schedule Gets Easier.....Will We Respond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule gets easier for whom, our opponents???

This team lost to a win-less Giants team...with many of their key players out...at home...coming off a bye....and responded by getting shut-out the following week.

This team doesn't know the meaning of 'respond' and has shown us that fact for 6 straight weeks.

I'm sure we'd lose to the 49ers and Browns also if given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

This team lost to a win-less Giants team...with many of their key players out...at home...coming off a bye....and responded by getting shut-out the following week.

This team doesn't know the meaning of 'respond' and has shown us that fact for 6 straight week. I'm sure we'd lose to the 49ers and Browns also if given the chance.
      I suppose it works both ways.......

Comment

well, we know the answer to that question now.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          well, we know the answer to that question now.
          True enough....easier is a relative term. Easier for who???

Comment

Ugh. With the major issues that we have now, there's really no such thing as an easy game for us.

Still can't believe we actually lost at home to the Bengals. The Bengals. This is the first time that I've ever seen the Broncos actually lose to this opponent at home.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "G-Man" decides to repeat his billboard stunt if the losing streak keeps going and going.

Comment

This team doesn't know the meaning of 'respond' and has shown us that fact for 6 straight weeks.

Do you know who else lost to the Giants?

Kansas City.. Any given Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaliBronco View Post
                Ugh. With the major issues that we have now, there's really no such thing as an easy game for us.

Still can't believe we actually lost at home to the Bengals. The Bengals. This is the first time that I've ever seen the Broncos actually lose to this opponent at home.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "G-Man" decides to repeat his billboard stunt if the losing streak keeps going and going.
                Who is the G-Man?

The fact that we only lost by three points is another reminder we miss Joe DeCamillis.

Comment

Those are my thoughts too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
                    Do you know who else lost to the Giants?

Kansas City.. Any given Sunday.
                    If we weren’t such a bad team we could of any given sunday’d any of the teams the last 6 weeks... but we’re just that bad.

Embrace the tank!
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X