Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Rod-
    replied
    I'm wondering what kinds of hits a 6'4 returner will take and how he will be able to makes quick moves through traffic, but whatever. I guess it's going to be fair catch all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    How about they let him run some routes. Almost everytime he gets on the field he does something impressive but they give him 0 play time.
    Just knowing that other guy won't be on the field has got to be a lift for the locker room.

Having Sunshine rotating in as a pass catching option gives me more hope than I've had in several weeks. Any hope of a spark is better than what we've had.

Sadly, the Bengals are a good matchup this weekend, our teams are both struggling but one of them has to win. I say it's us, a much needed W would go a long way towards starting to claw our way out of this hole we've dug. I hope the stadium is loud and proud! Gooo Broncos!!!

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    Jordan Taylor can at least catch the ball.

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    Hmmmm I wonder what brought this on 🤔

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    happy to read this, I wish Taylor was utilized more as a receiver ... but happy to read he's going to be punt returner, as I believe it can only get better after last week ....

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    ohhh.....we had to wait this long? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Trindon Holliday had a shorter leash then that and he was the next closest thing the league seen since Deven Hester..........

Man 2012 seems like it was decades ago

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Not exactly the prototypical size or speed/agility for a punt returner, but he does have sure hands. I like it

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    How about they let him run some routes. Almost everytime he gets on the field he does something impressive but they give him 0 play time.

Leave a comment:

• XterraRob
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertR View Post
    VJ has been incredibly dense and stupid about certain things, but at some point even he must acknowledge reality.
    Understatement

Leave a comment:

• RobertR
    replied
    VJ has been incredibly dense and stupid about certain things, but at some point even he must acknowledge reality.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
    Head coaches make those decisions.
    Or, the head coach got a call from someone above him. Interesting we hear Os is kind of 'Injured' and now the punt returner, whose confidence they were so worried about is now benched.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Scores
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I wonder who made that decision.
    Head coaches make those decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    I wonder who made that decision.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    woot hopefully no mor muffed punts

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    started a topic Jordan Taylor To Return Punts

Jordan Taylor To Return Punts

Per Klis, Isaiah Mc has been benched and Jordan Taylor will be this weeks punt returner.
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-15-2017, 01:55 PM. Reason: Edited word.
Working...
X