X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    You are brilliant! Please share your analysis with the coaches. They obviously are distracted during returns and have not seen the ongoing mistakes. No coach could ignore them, could he?

Still stunned by the depths of McKenzie’s ineptitude on that fumble for the safety.
    Given that an entirely different coaching staff did the same thing with Norwood last year, it would seem to be fairly rare.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Time to put someone else back there. Maybe someone who could get the Broncos away from starting inside their own 10, which happens way way too often. Surely someone on this roster has to have returned punts before.
    You are brilliant! Please share your analysis with the coaches. They obviously are distracted during returns and have not seen the ongoing mistakes. No coach could ignore them, could he?

Still stunned by the depths of McKenzie’s ineptitude on that fumble for the safety.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by haciendadad View Post

You win the Internet LOL !!

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Time to put someone else back there. Maybe someone who could get the Broncos away from starting inside their own 10, which happens way way too often. Surely someone on this roster has to have returned punts before.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    6 fumbles friends.

LOL 2 funny !!

Leave a comment:

• OrangeFanatic
    replied
    6 fumbles friends.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Not only has McKenzie been bench, but he will be inactive Sunday per Klis.
    I mean, wasn’t that expected? He hasn’t actually done anything else besides come in on a couple of offensive snaps. And they truly have been offensive.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    Not only has McKenzie been bench, but he will be inactive Sunday per Klis.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Oh, that's priceless!!! That's going on an ornament and hanging from the Christmas tree.

Leave a comment:

• bfallona
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Just knowing that other guy won't be on the field has got to be a lift for the locker room.

Having Sunshine rotating in as a pass catching option gives me more hope than I've had in several weeks. Any hope of a spark is better than what we've had.

Sadly, the Bengals are a good matchup this weekend, our teams are both struggling, but one of them has to win. I say it's us, a much needed W would go a long way towards starting to claw our way out of this hole we've dug. I hope the stadium is loud and proud! Gooo Broncos!!!
    You can have hope, but I am baffled on how this staff evaluates receivers. Along with more Taylor , why is Cody Latimer who is showing flashes the last few weeks limited to 2-3 targets a game?? Sort of like our disaster at RB why rotate when just runs Charles out there along with Henderson? RB's need plenty of touches to get in a rhythm. Yet nothing is normal with this staff. Can you imagine using Emitt or TD like this?? What does this staff have to lose by experimenting ie Latimer in the slot or keep running Charles or Henderson out there? And please don't run Fowler out there.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    OMG, so hilarious but you hit the nail on the head. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Denver Scores
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    We can applaud the moves but most of us would say they are a bit too late. However I'm glad that they are tackling the issue at hand.
    Late is better than never for this team.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    We can applaud the moves but most of us would say they are a bit too late. However I'm glad that they are tackling the issue at hand.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Scores
    replied
    Originally posted by swingarm View Post
    Some teams put their best players on special teams and treat it like it's important. The Broncos currently don't.
    Usually coaches want to protect their best players by putting backups on special teams. The Packers changed punt returners after Randall Cobb became an important player on the offense. The Jaguars did too with Maurice Jones-Drew. They do it because nobody wants to lose one of his star players on a punt or kickoff return. But there also are guys who prove to be very valuable as returners.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X