Jordan Taylor To Return Punts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Taylor To Return Punts

Per Klis, Isaiah Mc has been benched and Jordan Taylor will be this weeks punt returner.
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-15-2017, 01:55 PM. Reason: Edited word.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

woot hopefully no mor muffed punts
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I wonder who made that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        I wonder who made that decision.
        Head coaches make those decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
          Head coaches make those decisions.
          Or, the head coach got a call from someone above him. Interesting we hear Os is kind of 'Injured' and now the punt returner, whose confidence they were so worried about is now benched.

Comment

VJ has been incredibly dense and stupid about certain things, but at some point even he must acknowledge reality.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertR View Post
              VJ has been incredibly dense and stupid about certain things, but at some point even he must acknowledge reality.
              Understatement
              I believe.

Comment

How about they let him run some routes. Almost everytime he gets on the field he does something impressive but they give him 0 play time.

Comment

Not exactly the prototypical size or speed/agility for a punt returner, but he does have sure hands. I like it

Comment

ohhh.....we had to wait this long? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Trindon Holliday had a shorter leash then that and he was the next closest thing the league seen since Deven Hester..........

Man 2012 seems like it was decades ago

Comment

happy to read this, I wish Taylor was utilized more as a receiver ... but happy to read he's going to be punt returner, as I believe it can only get better after last week ....
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Hmmmm I wonder what brought this on 🤔

Comment

Jordan Taylor can at least catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                            How about they let him run some routes. Almost everytime he gets on the field he does something impressive but they give him 0 play time.
                            Just knowing that other guy won't be on the field has got to be a lift for the locker room.

Having Sunshine rotating in as a pass catching option gives me more hope than I've had in several weeks. Any hope of a spark is better than what we've had.

Sadly, the Bengals are a good matchup this weekend, our teams are both struggling but one of them has to win. I say it's us, a much needed W would go a long way towards starting to claw our way out of this hole we've dug. I hope the stadium is loud and proud! Gooo Broncos!!!
                            [sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering what kinds of hits a 6'4 returner will take and how he will be able to makes quick moves through traffic, but whatever. I guess it's going to be fair catch all the way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X