Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game --- Bengals and Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post game --- Bengals and Broncos

    Is the AFC and the AFC West especially ? The Chefs may be the Giants second victim, the Broncs being the first. There are a whole 2 teams any good, the Cheatriots and Steelers. Is it just me, or is this the year we may see another 8-8 team make the playoffs again? There are ONLY SIX teams with winning records out of 16! Not good! The Broncos are only two games behind the Bills for the Sixth and final Playoff spot. LOL! We win today and we are only two games behind KC!!! How is THAT for a glass half FULL outlook???:thumb:
    sigpicoh YEAH?

  • #2
    Chiefs peaked in September (what’s new?) and Raiders are assumedly about to get hammered by the Pats. 8-8 may take this thing. We just need to get on a damn roll...

    Comment


    • #3
      And there are people who actually want Brock to start. Lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        And there are people who actually want Brock to start. Lol
        I think it was more about not wanting Siemian to start anymore.

        As to the original topic, I said before the season that I thought the AFC West was overrated, not shocked to see it playing out this way. Could be 2011 all over again with 8-8 and a tiebreaker winning the division.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          I think it was more about not wanting Siemian to start anymore.

          As to the original topic, I said before the season that I thought the AFC West was overrated, not shocked to see it playing out this way. Could be 2011 all over again with 8-8 and a tiebreaker winning the division.
          Then Lynch needs to be in there. Brock has made it clear he's not a starting caliber QB.

          Comment


          • #6
            Chargers could take the division. Traditional slow starters who might come home with a wet sail. Chiefs are imploding and Raiders are on a 17-0 shutout atm. Let's hope it continues!

            The NFC is wild this year. Philly, Minnesota and New Orleans breathe some life into a stagnant NFL. Rams are close but not quite there and the Seahawks secondary has fallen apart with Sherman and Chancellor gone for the season.

            NFC playoffs will be awesome. AFC will be pitiful...
            www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

            Comment


            • #7
              Look man, if you could not figure out that Brock is not a starting QB after what happened down in Houston and then Cleveland would not even retain his services over Kizer, then you are absolutely helpless going forward.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                Look man, if you could not figure out that Brock is not a starting QB after what happened down in Houston and then Cleveland would not even retain his services over Kizer, then you are absolutely helpless going forward.
                Who are you talking to? Is anyone talking about Osweiler leading the Broncos? Today is the first time Lynch has been active, he'll probably start next week, which is exactly what the Broncos need to do, find out what they have in him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Who are you talking to? Is anyone talking about Osweiler leading the Broncos? Today is the first time Lynch has been active, he'll probably start next week, which is exactly what the Broncos need to do, find out what they have in him.
                  They need to start him the next drive. Osweiler should have never seen the field. Siemian should have played until Lynch was healthy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    Who are you talking to? Is anyone talking about Osweiler leading the Broncos? Today is the first time Lynch has been active, he'll probably start next week, which is exactly what the Broncos need to do, find out what they have in him.
                    Just stating the facts man.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Turnovers make this team one of the worst I've ever seen in Denver.

                      If its not QB interceptions or running back fumbles its botched punt returns. A serious sign of a lack of coaching. I had to turn the game off. I honestly wonder if inside the mind of each offensive player that they wish the defense would just find a way to score for them so they don't have to. Anyone else find the mistakes so annoying that you don't even want to watch.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why is Brock Osweiler still our starting QB?

                        If he can't even surpass Trevor, who at least had a couple decent games, and Paxton still can't play; then why do we continually send this bum out whose yet to have a good game and has lost every single game he's started?

                        I know the options aren't much better either way, but at least give us the guy whose gotten a win at least or the one who hasn't tried yet (if he can go).
                        sigpic

                        Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                        Sig by: MHS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Odomsfan View Post
                          If its not QB interceptions or running back fumbles its botched punt returns. A serious sign of a lack of coaching. I had to turn the game off. I honestly wonder if inside the mind of each offensive player that they wish the defense would just find a way to score for them so they don't have to. Anyone else find the mistakes so annoying that you don't even want to watch.
                          You do realize that the fumble in today's game is CJ's 1st and only of this entire season... now the QB position and ints...that is a different story.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                            They need to start him the next drive. Osweiler should have never seen the field. Siemian should have played until Lynch was healthy.
                            He's playing better than Siemian did. Frankly they should have played him earlier and they might have won a couple of the games where Siemian could do nothing. But now it's time for Lynch. He needs to get the rest of the season to show what he can do.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Blame Elway, one of the worst QB evaluators in the NFL. Imagine Peyton Manning hadn't had neck issues that led to his departure from Indianapolis and fell in Elway's lap.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X