Post game --- Bengals and Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Who is calling this year the best QB class since 1983?
    I don't know if best since 1983 is an accurate statement, but this is going to be a very, very solid draft class. One of the best in the last decade at a minimum.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      Who is calling this year the best QB class since 1983?
      I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know any of them and started watching their games and man, I was impressed with Darnold, Rosen and Musgrave. Lamar Jackson has good highlights, have yet to see his games. If these 3 pan out it is very much comparable to 1983 draft, we'll have to wait and see how they do after their career is done.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
        Herm Edwards has a good line....There's two kinds of NFL coaches, ones with franchise QBs and fired coaches.

This is what true Broncos fans want. If you love your team, you want them to WIN. Every single week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Sorry Sam, you are reaching. You are upset at where the team is (understandably) but you are reaching.

Comparing CJ crying in the locker room after a devastating loss while the team is in a horrible skid and answering for harsh words (true or not) from Elway is much different than a player crying on the sideline during the game.

The softness Elway was talking about was the product on the field not what happens in the locker room or what happens during those great Wednesday practices. I am sorry you do not see that.

Anderson could dance around in the locker room dressed as a unicorn and just so long as he continued to play tough and do his job I doubt Elway would care on iota.
          Elway has now included himself in the “soft” bracket so hopefully that will put an end to these ridiculous knocks that CJ is getting here.

Comment

Working...
          X