If we lose next week to Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose next week to Oakland

If we lose next week to Oakland, I’m paying for another billboard in Denver to go up demanding Elway fire Vance Joseph. If this team lacks fire, fight and desire to play next week vs Oakland it only means one thing. Vance has lost the locker room.

I did this once before when Orton was obviously not the answer and it worked! The team benched Orton and played Tebow. The Billboard created the media to put so much pressure on the team to play Tebow they caved and played him. I love this team, I hate seeing the poor play week in and week out. These players are showing no fire. Firing wade was a huge mistake, allowing this to go any longer with Vance would be another mistake.

Who was the local Denver radio guy back in the day who climbed up on the billboard and stayed there until the Broncos won a game? Maybe it is time for a repeat performance?

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
      If we lose next week to Oakland, I’m paying for another billboard in Denver to go up demanding Elway fire Vance Joseph. If this team lacks fire, fight and desire to play next week vs Oakland it only means one thing. Vance has lost the locker room.

I did this once before when Orton was obviously not the answer and it worked! The team benched Orton and played Tebow. The Billboard created the media to put so much pressure on the team to play Tebow they caved and played him. I love this team, I hate seeing the poor play week in and week out. These players are showing no fire. Firing wade was a huge mistake, allowing this to go any longer with Vance would be another mistake.
      Start getting your money together. If this team couldn't find the fire and desire to beat an equally bad CIN team at home, there is no way that this team suddenly discovers that fire by next Sunday.

Comment

The money is ready! I already talked to multiple billboard companies. Plan is in place

Comment

I think everyone just needs to come to realization that we are in a rebuild. The Peyton Manning era is over the no fly zone era is over but atleast we got two super bowl trips and a win out of it. The remainder of this season should be about figuring out what we have going foward and setting up the future.

Comment

If we lose to Oakland, we're that much closer to a top 5 pick.

If you can get Joseph fired in the process, I'm all for it. Just don't lose us a top 3-5 pick :p

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
              Who was the local Denver radio guy back in the day who climbed up on the billboard and stayed there until the Broncos won a game? Maybe it is time for a repeat performance?
              G-Man, they were actually talking about it earlier this week.

Comment

I fully expect this team to lose out. Let's go with a youth movement and see if there's anything we can use for next year. As far as VJ, I'm very disappointed by his ho-hum approach this season. However, I would expect him to learn and grow from the experience. I think he will likely be given an opportunity to right the ship next season. If it's the exact same thing next year, I fully expect him to be on a short leash. His seat is hot, but I highly doubt he'll get canned this season.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                  I think everyone just needs to come to realization that we are in a rebuild. The Peyton Manning era is over the no fly zone era is over but atleast we got two super bowl trips and a win out of it. The remainder of this season should be about figuring out what we have going foward and setting up the future.
                  I’m ok with a rebuild. I understand we lost manning. I’m ok with loses, but when your team is losing to sub par teams and have zero fight.. this means coaching is a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                    I fully expect this team to lose out. Let's go with a youth movement and see if there's anything we can use for next year. As far as VJ, I'm very disappointed by his ho-hum approach this season. However, I would expect him to learn and grow from the experience. I think he will likely be given an opportunity to right the ship next season. If it's the exact same thing next year, I fully expect him to be on a short leash. His seat is hot, but I highly doubt he'll get canned this season.
                    there is no coming back for VJ. Once you lose the respect of a team and fans your done.

Comment

There is no if.

You mean “when” we lose to Oakland. We barely beat them at home when EJ Manual played the whole fourth quarter.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just don't see what firing Joseph during the season does for us. It just doesn't make any sense to me and I have yet to see a sensible argument in favor of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                          That's a terrible strategy, keep a coach after he losses 12 straight games. So, instead of getting a new coach and start rebuilding right at the end of the season, we keep VJ for another season then fire him midsession when he hasn't "turned it around"

If VJ's not the right guy get rid of him as soon as possible, it'll be much better for the long term.

Comment

We get ahead of all other teams in the Coaching search. There will be no rushing to pick a coach. We can start interviewing retired coaches and college coaches. Make a short list and be the first team to interview OCs and DCs we are interested in.

We bring the fire back to this team and evaluate players we want to bring back next year and which ones we want to move forward without.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              That's a terrible strategy, keep a coach after he losses 12 straight games. So, instead of getting a new coach and start rebuilding right at the end of the season, we keep VJ for another season then fire him midsession when he hasn't "turned it around"

If VJ's not the right guy get rid of him as soon as possible, it'll be much better for the long term.
                              Exactly

10 char

Comment

Working...
                              X