If we lose next week to Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Head to head doesn't become the tiebreaker for draft picks, the tiebreaker is strength of schedule. The team with the worst strength of schedule picks highest. Then it rotates each round. If 3 teams (say Denver, Giants and Oakland) all tied. The team with the worst SOS (say Giants) pick first, next second, then the highest picks third. In round two the second highest SOS would pick first, highest SOS picks second, and worst picks third. And it continues cycling through that way.

It's listed at the very bottom of tie breaking procedures. http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures
    Oh, I didnt know that. So that means we win all tie breakers if we tie records with someone else because we have the NFLs hardest SOS this season.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Giants, Indy 2 wins
      Indy has 3 wins
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Well one wall in his safe place has fallen in the form of McCoy, when the same sack of warm gravy offense wanders onto the field next sunday, who do you fire next?
        :lombardi:

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
          Oh, I didnt know that. So that means we win all tie breakers if we tie records with someone else because we have the NFLs hardest SOS this season.
          Unfortunately no. The NFL gives teams with worse SOS the higher picks because of the assumption that they had an easier schedule but same record so they're the worse team.

But SOS won't be determined till the end of the year, so until then we won't know. We just need our opponents to keep losing.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            There is no if.

You mean “when” we lose to Oakland. We barely beat them at home when EJ Manual played the whole fourth quarter.
            Don't underestimate the corrosive and team killing effect of Marshall Lynch. Raiders were sold on a lousy RB who once was good but now just an overpaid louse. Raiders have had bad karma since they signed that creep.

Comment

Lol, this guy said "IF" like there is any other viable outcome for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                I know right lol. I just told my dad who is a die hard raider fan I said at least you guys will finally get a win this week. Playing us right now is like having a bye. We firing coordinatora and pointing fingers I doubt we have time to gameplan and play football.

The only team I can see us beating down the stretch is maybe the colts. Or Miami if cutler plays.
                :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                  The Raiders might be a bigger disappointment than the Broncos, and they look as if they're wanting to get "Riverboat Jack" fired. Based on their continuous hiring of former Broncos DCs, it'll be interesting to see if they choose Phillips or Woods as their next HC...

Comment

Working...
                  X