I guess we learned that Trev can make a good back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we learned that Trev can make a good back up

Trevor may not be a Franchise QB but I think he would make a good backup. He doesn't have an ego, so I think he would accept that role and still work hard and help develop the new young players. In tonight's game he did a good job coming off the bench.

It was a weird game with all the players out and hostile environment, but I'd say Trev did what he was supposed to. If he had got the ball one more time, I think we could have had a chance but in the long run I am ok with the outcome (see my sig), I think we saw what we needed from Paxton and Trev.

As far as next week, who knows.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Trevor is a backup QB, Brock should not be re-signed and Paxton does not belong in the NFL.
    sigpic

Comment

I guess I could get behind of Siemian as a back up.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

I think he's a great backup and would love him back alongside Kelly.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I have to be honest i guffawed loud when i read the title. He is servicable at best.
          :lombardi:

Comment

Excellent two TD drives tonight by TS. On his first play should have let him go for it on 4th down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Trevor is a backup QB, Brock should not be re-signed and Paxton does not belong in the NFL.
              My feelings too. If Brock will play for league min, I'd re-sign him though

Comment

It was nice having a little excitement, and having the offense actually show some signs of life for the first time in months.

Comment

By far the best Qb on our roster, BY FAR only the blind could not see it
                  -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

trev looks like a back up QB long term, but this year he is probably our best option
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Yep, There is no doubt in my mind now that Siemian is the best QB on this roster, when healthy.

Comment

Kirk Cousins + Trevor = QB problem solved - on to the OL
                        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Problem with Trev is, in small action he looks decent. But when it's a full 60mins, he's absolutely terrible. Now next week, he's gonna get the start and the Dolphins are gonna stack the box and dare him to throw the ball more than 10 yards, just like everyone after the Dal game has done.

Now he had the benefit of the defense before they checked out for the season. Brock go the nod in Philly and that was the official "gone fishing" game for the defense. From then on, whenever we needed a stop, you could could count on the exact opposite and possibly they were giving up a score.

So i suspect that's we'll see the usual Trev make his return on Sunday.
                          #swapping

Comment

Trevor always looks good until the opposing defense actually prepares for him. They'll go back to stacking the box, and Trevor will noodle-arm it right into the hands of defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                              Trevor always looks good until the opposing defense actually prepares for him. They'll go back to stacking the box, and Trevor will noodle-arm it right into the hands of defenders.
                              See, everyone knows how to defend against 2-read Trevor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X