I guess we learned that Trev can make a good back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
    Trevor should definitely be a starting quarterback.
    on what planet???
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
      on what planet???
      On any planet where the other 2 options are Osweiler and Lynch

Comment

Yeah for whatever reason he comes off the bench a house-a-fire but cools waaay off as time goes on.
        Like he gets tired or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
          Lynch isn’t going anywhere his contract makes him impossible to cut. We take more in dead cap than we save. Kelly will most likely be gone.
          Looks like he can be traded with around $1 million in cap savings, if he's cut we're in the negative. I guess it will depend how badly they need the roster spot (the cap hit isn't huge, -$600,000), or if we can get lucky enough to find somebody who will give a 7th for him.

Looks like he can be cut in 2019 with some positive cap savings.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-br...n-lynch-18974/

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Manning quit in the 2014 playoff game against the Colts
            You are wrong

He was stubborn and made bad decisions at worst but he never quit
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Hey if the Texans can give up a 2nd round draft pick and the Browns can eat $16M, I think we can survive the loss to get rid of Paxton. What is the value of that roster spot? I'd rather keep Kelly on the roster than PL.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                Hey if the Texans can give up a 2nd round draft pick and the Browns can eat $16M, I think we can survive the loss to get rid of Paxton. What is the value of that roster spot? I'd rather keep Kelly on the roster than PL.
                If we do things the Browns way then maybe we can miss the playoffs for 10 years. Taking on a 2 mill cap hit to keep a 3rd strong QB that won’t see the field after we draft or sign a high priced free agent would be a good start. 2 mil goes a long way it was the difference between us and Jax getting Campbell.

Comment

I actually didn't want him to start. We are going to win at least 2 games with him starting. That will probably make us get a draft pick outside the top 10. We need to be tanking for a pick. Winning does us no good except hurt us.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong View Post
                    I actually didn't want him to start. We are going to win at least 2 games with him starting. That will probably make us get a draft pick outside the top 10. We need to be tanking for a pick. Winning does us no good except hurt us.
                    If the problem is getting a QB in the draft, the Broncos have John Lynch and the 49ers as a trade partner. The Browns will have the first-overall pick anyway. Their owner will probably fire the current front office and force the new one to pick a QB with the first pick. After that, the Broncos can make a trade for the second or third spot. Just give the picks. What's so bad about it? Look at how the Broncos are flushing valuable draft picks down the toilet year after year. The Eagles moved a bunch of draft picks to get Carson Wentz and I don't think they regret it one bit.
                    sigpic

Comment

He also makes a good starter when the team around him contributes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                        He also makes a good starter when the team around him contributes as well.
                        Why doesn't this statement surprise me out of you.

No, he does not make a good starter. We've had 22ish games to come to grips with that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Looks like he can be traded with around $1 million in cap savings, if he's cut we're in the negative. I guess it will depend how badly they need the roster spot (the cap hit isn't huge, -$600,000), or if we can get lucky enough to find somebody who will give a 7th for him.

Looks like he can be cut in 2019 with some positive cap savings.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-br...n-lynch-18974/
                          I doubt we'd get a 7th out of him honestly...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Why doesn't this statement surprise me out of you.

No, he does not make a good starter. We've had 22ish games to come to grips with that.
                            Settle down Nancy.

We've had 22ish games to see the potential once he gets some help.

Comment

Working...
                            X