No announcement yet.

The second chain fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the innocent bystander you are referring to? Jon Runyan identified a person knocked down as an official. And wasn't the CBS videographer knocked down by Talib pushing Crabtree into him? I have to see it again to find an innocent "bystander." (spelling corrected)

Making the appeal victory for Crabtree even stupider is the fact he has a much lower weekly salary than Talib, as noted by the OP.

Comment

• Who really cares! Time to move on to our Next Loss because Denver sure as hell can not win Miami ever even with a Good Team and I can only imagine what number Jay Cutler is going to put up with Langley at CB only if Denver would of kept Doss oh well I got my popcorn ready for the next comical performance from this Team and the Lost and Confused Coach! 3-9 here we come !

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
        How does a punch look like a block?
        A normal punch? Or Crabtrees punch that looks like a block?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
          Obviously I am talking about Crabtree.

Comment

Obviously I am talking about Crabtree.

That's why it looks like a block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
              I thought you left when Peyton retired?

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                Who really cares! Time to move on to our Next Loss because Denver sure as hell can not win Miami ever even with a Good Team and I can only imagine what number Jay Cutler is going to put up with Langley at CB only if Denver would of kept Doss oh well I got my popcorn ready for the next comical performance from this Team and the Lost and Confused Coach! 3-9 here we come !
                Oh no...we had our best week of practice so far. We'll be fine....sorry couldn't finish typing with a straight face....

How many do we lose by?

Comment

Who was the innocent bystander you are referring to? Jon Runyan identified a person knocked down as an official. And wasn't the CBS videographer knocked down by Talib pushing Crabtree into him? I have to see it again to find an innocent "bystander." (spelling corrected)

Making the appeal victory for Crabtree even stupider is the fact he has a much lower weekly salary than Talib, as noted by the OP.

At 1:35 Talib was pushed into a guy in a red vest who was simply standing on the sidelines. I consider him to be an innocent bystander. The incident with Crabtree & Talib last year is in the same video and starts at 1:15 and no a video guy was not hit in last year's incident. I will say though that last year's chainning was quite the dirty play by Talib.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                    I thought you left when Peyton retired?
                    I didn't. But I got banned for a while.
                    Last edited by Jim Mora; 12-01-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X