Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Siemian Appreciation Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trevor Siemian Appreciation Thread

    Blessed are we, to be in the age of our QB savior - Trevor Siemian.

    Trevor - be merciful with the fan base as they have doubted your command, your word, for they know not what they do. May you deliver wins for the remainder of the season and prove to the Denver Broncos why you should be the starting quarter back from now until the end of time.

    In his name we pray, amen.

    I believe.

  • #2
    Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
    Blessed are we, to be in the age of our QB savior - Trevor Siemian.

    Trevor - be merciful with the fan base as they have doubted your command, your word, for they know not what they do. May you deliver wins for the remainder of the season and prove to the Denver Broncos why you should be the starting quarter back from now until the end of time.

    In his name we pray, amen.



    I'd go for the prayer that says...be the BACKUP QB from now on and until the end of time.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, he's the best we've got right now, so there's that.

      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        This season...:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank God for Trevor Siemian...
          We are guaranteed to go 4-12 for sure now.
          "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

          Comment


          • #6
            So I’m guessing if I take the Dolphins in my eliminator this week that’s pretty close to a sure thing right?

            Comment


            • #7
              remember that time back in 2008 when the Kyle Orton army formed?.......yeah....you remember......

              lets not let that happen again

              Comment


              • #8
                If Trevor messes up do we go back to Brock or start Sunshine?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  If Trevor messes up do we go back to Brock or start Sunshine?
                  I'd start Sunshine. Probably do better than Brock at this point. lol
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Where's the positivity?! He is OUR future QB, I firmly believe in him.
                    I believe.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last edited by haciendadad; 11-27-2017, 06:01 PM.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                        Where's the positivity?! He is OUR future QB, I firmly believe in him.
                        I guess we can appreciate that he didn't throw 3 picks in the time that he was in yesterday, or that he didn't take 4 15 second sacks...
                        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                          Where's the positivity?! He is OUR future QB, I firmly believe in him.
                          I love the kid. Just don't believe he's our future. He's our guy right now but we saw this season that he's not our future as much as I and others were hoping.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                            Where's the positivity?! He is OUR future QB, I firmly believe in him.
                            u mean firmly believe he'll earn us a draft pick to get our future QB.
                            "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why did Lynch have to get hurt? Now we're going to go 6-10 or 5-11 and miss every single franchise QB unless we trade up
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X