X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutler will throw for 357 Yards and 3 TDS

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      All those wanting us to lose out, look away now. Jay (Interceptions) Cutler has been confirmed to start for the Dolphins on Sunday.
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ins-vs-broncos
      We need to win...Always!

That being said, how far can we drop and still get McGlinchey?
      [sigpic

Comment

I picked up JT because I'm willing to bet Cutler feeds him the ball all day

Comment

Jay Cutler is a much better QB then any of the three we have active on our roster. I expect we will continue to tank.

Comment

I would truly hope that Vance Joseph would have a little bit of Pride and hopefully win this game. As for Jay Cutler he better not have a good game. If we're supposed to be so great on defense, we better make sure that we don't make Jay Cutler look like Joe Montana this weekend.

Comment

Is anyone else so put off by this season that they are losing their will and enjoyment of watching football? Obviously our boys sucking it up doesn't help, but you stop and look and realize that a certain group of cheaters are going to be in the AFC Championship game again, it's almost vomit inducing. It's to the point where I have to hope that the Eagles train just picks up more speed and pummels them in February, Eagle fans are already unbearable, but I'll deal with it if they put those cheaters in their place. Someone wake me up when the draft starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                Is anyone else so put off by this season that they are losing their will and enjoyment of watching football? Obviously our boys sucking it up doesn't help, but you stop and look and realize that a certain group of cheaters are going to be in the AFC Championship game again, it's almost vomit inducing. It's to the point where I have to hope that the Eagles train just picks up more speed and pummels them in February, Eagle fans are already unbearable, but I'll deal with it if they put those cheaters in their place. Someone wake me up when the draft starts.
                I am so with you Boss !

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                  i would be careful here. Denver seems to be the tonic that bad teams need to find themselves. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Cutler has a career day.
                  Exactly!

Whatever's broke with a team seems to get fixed the week they play us.

I see Miami looking like Super Bowl contenders by the end of our game then they'll go back to being who they really are the following week(s).
                  Last edited by Mel B.; 12-01-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I think Cutlet will have a solid game against us. If we had Talib on Parker, then I would like our chances a little more against Cutlet. I think Roby and Langley will be exposed in coverage against Parker and Stills. I'm not worried about Landry, with CHJ going to lock him down.

I predict 2 TDs to JT in a revenge game and another TD to Parker. Drake will have a rushing TD as well with Wolfe and Peko out.
                    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Here is to hoping Langley can only get better from last week. Oh and that Von Miller and others welcome Cutler back with open arms.......wrapped around him as they plant him in the earth several times.

Comment

It's funny I was killing time & went back and did a bit of research on Cutler vs our current situation at QB. Cutler was indeed traded with the Broncos' 2009 fifth-round draft pick to the Chicago Bears for quarterback Kyle Orton, the Bears' first- and third-round selections in 2009, and first-round pick in 2010. Wow. And his career with the Bears - 51 wins 51 losses. And his career won - loss? 72 wins 75 losses. Yet Miami couldn't wait to resign him. As Denny Green would say - he is who we thought he was! He is the 32nd ranked QB in the NFL this year according to PFF with a score of 67-just below him is Cody Kessler ( Cleve ) & Nick Foles - LOL
                        Bronco Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X