Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoff Chances???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playoff Chances???

    I know it's a pipedream at this point, but if we win out is there a way we can sneak into the playoffs at 8-8 ? Stranger things have happened, i just don't like to root for the broncos to lose even if a high draft pick is up for at grabs.

  • #2
    The only chance the Broncos have to make the playoffs is by winning the division. And given the current state of the division, it's not hard to believe it'll be won at 8-8 or 9-7. If it's 8-8 the Broncos need to win out, and have the other teams keep losing, but the problem (aside from the Broncos not winning) comes from the other teams playing each other, which guarantees a win or half win for at least one.

    Realistically the Broncos don't have a chance, but mathematically they still do, it's just not a very good or likely chance at this point. However a Broncos win and Chefs loss this weekend puts them only 2 games back with 4 to go.

    Comment


    • #3
      whaaaatttttt?

      I remember the days when I drank that heavy dose of orange kool-aid.......

      You'll grow out of it. Its just better to pack up the season like the rest of the team and start looking forward the off-season

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        The only chance the Broncos have to make the playoffs is by winning the division. And given the current state of the division, it's not hard to believe it'll be won at 8-8 or 9-7. If it's 8-8 the Broncos need to win out, and have the other teams keep losing, but the problem (aside from the Broncos not winning) comes from the other teams playing each other, which guarantees a win or half win for at least one.

        Realistically the Broncos don't have a chance, but mathematically they still do, it's just not a very good or likely chance at this point. However a Broncos win and Chefs loss this weekend puts them only 2 games back with 4 to go.
        espns playoff machine is online, i have found a few scenarios where we can get in as a wildcard or 5 seed. All scenarios are at 8-8 so if we lose 1 more we are mathematically eliminated. But if we win out we can be anywhere from 4 seed to 6 depending on like 6 other teams.

        i expect to win at most 2 more games, and that is being very generous.
        sigpic
        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

        Comment


        • #5
          Too many conference and division losses. Especially the ones to Buff, LAC, Cindy, and OAK. Those teams would have to lose out and we would have to win out
          #swapping

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm surprised no one has thrown out the playoffs? Playoffs? Lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              I'm surprised no one has thrown out the playoffs? Playoffs? Lol
              here you go

              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

              Comment


              • #8
                Where's TEBOW????
                ( He is the last QB that took us to the playoffs and that won a playoff game other than PFM for the Broncos, in a long time, he could have won more than 3 stinkin' games this year.)
                I figured I would just throw that out to get things riled up a bit, its kinda boring on the boards lately.
                Like coach VJ said to the Bronco fans "YOU JUST GOT TO TRUST THE PROCESS"
                The process of losing I guess???
                That statement got me riled up a bit.

                Last edited by Capt. Jack; 12-01-2017, 06:21 PM.
                https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                  Where's TEBOW????
                  ( He is the last QB that took us to the playoffs and that won a playoff game other than PFM for the Broncos, in a long time, he could have won more than 3 stinkin' games this year.)
                  I figured I would just throw that out to get things riled up a bit, its kinda boring on the boards lately.
                  Like coach VJ said to the Bronco fans "YOU JUST GOT TO TRUST THE PROCESS"
                  The process of losing I guess???
                  That statement got me riled up a bit.

                  Paxton is Tall
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have giving up on Paxton, we got to trade him or use him as a back up for a couple years.
                    Just give him a box of Kleenex and let him sit over on the bench and stay out of the way.
                    https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      8-8 just to get blown out in the opening round of the playoffs... might as well just embrace the tank!
                      Follow me on Twitter
                      @gmoney8150 Personal account

                      My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

                      ^^^Follow^^^

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tank and get Sam Darnold, he was great in last years Rose bowl!!!!
                        6'4" 225lbs looks like a NFL QB.
                        Last edited by Capt. Jack; 12-01-2017, 07:01 PM.
                        https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JoeBalla2k5 View Post
                          I know it's a pipedream at this point, but if we win out is there a way we can sneak into the playoffs at 8-8 ? Stranger things have happened, i just don't like to root for the broncos to lose even if a high draft pick is up for at grabs.
                          like 0%, right now it is probably better to get a high pick and guarantee our QB of the future for a bit cheaper. i honestly hope the broncos don't win another game. and then we can draft darnold or rosen. no matter what happens.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I can feel it...This is not OUR year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JoeBalla2k5 View Post
                              I know it's a pipedream at this point, but if we win out is there a way we can sneak into the playoffs at 8-8 ? Stranger things have happened, i just don't like to root for the broncos to lose even if a high draft pick is up for at grabs.
                              This team has serious issues and needs fixing

                              Making the playoffs is the worst possible thing that could happen to this team if we want to win another championship with the current players
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X