X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Demaryius looked absolutely pathetic. More dropped passes.

If I was Elway, I would bench him a couple games and set an example.
    You mean, if you were VJ, the coach, you'd do this, right? Something like this should NOT be up to Elway..

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I agree, which is why I think DT should be benched-- to drive his contract value down next season. Benching him will cost him millions next season if he signs with someone else.
    I disagree, I think benching him wouldn't hurt him in any way. But it would hurt the Broncos for players around the league to see the team benching a player just to try and lower his value. And based on the way he's playing right now, that hurst his value more than him being on the bench and other teams forgetting the negatives will.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He's in an option year, he's likely to be a free agent in March, unless the Broncos exercise the option, so they're not getting anything for him other than cap space. Sanders is the player who should be traded because they can get some value for him. The only reason I'd consider keeping either him or Sanders is because letting them go just creates more holes on the team.
    I agree, which is why I think DT should be benched-- to drive his contract value down next season. Benching him will cost him millions next season if he signs with someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    I agree. When those two guys "can't get open" against rookie corners on a bad team...they have quit. I like Sanders a lot but if Denver doesn't have an adequate QB next year, then I think he will never get back on board. If they do, I hope Denver keeps him and flushes DT for what ever they can get for him. Anything to get him out of Denver, I'm over DT.
    He's in an option year, he's likely to be a free agent in March, unless the Broncos exercise the option, so they're not getting anything for him other than cap space. Sanders is the player who should be traded because they can get some value for him. The only reason I'd consider keeping either him or Sanders is because letting them go just creates more holes on the team.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by bfallona View Post
    Yep both Sanders & DT have checked out for the year. But I don't get the Latimer hate according to PFF he is actually ranked higher than DT & Sanders ytd. I just think he has been misused by our last 2 coaching staffs. Trade DT if possible & pick up a young tall WR who will actually fight for the ball.
    I agree. When those two guys "can't get open" against rookie corners on a bad team...they have quit. I like Sanders a lot but if Denver doesn't have an adequate QB next year, then I think he will never get back on board. If they do, I hope Denver keeps him and flushes DT for what ever they can get for him. Anything to get him out of Denver, I'm over DT.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Demaryius looked absolutely pathetic. More dropped passes.

If I was Elway, I would bench him a couple games and set an example.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Trade to the 49ers? they have plenty of cap to float his salary, they dont have a premiere receiver for grappalo, Lynch and Elway are friends? I bet we can get their 2nd for him which will be right before us, would be great. Heck maybe even DT and our 1st for theirs if they pick above us?
    I would be giddy with this trade.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    “The normally sure handed Thomas just dropped that pass.’

Said 50 Times this season alone.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Trade to the 49ers? they have plenty of cap to float his salary, they dont have a premiere receiver for grappalo, Lynch and Elway are friends? I bet we can get their 2nd for him which will be right before us, would be great. Heck maybe even DT and our 1st for theirs if they pick above us?
    New England owns their second round pick for the Garopolo trade. Add to that Thomas' contract can void this year, it's very likely he leaves as a free agent.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeFanatic
    replied
    Whose this Thomas guy you all are talking about?

Leave a comment:

• bfallona
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    It's sad when Latimer has to tell both DT and Sanders where to line up after the huddle. They have mailed it in, heads out of the game, probably wondering where they will be playing in 2018.
    Yep both Sanders & DT have checked out for the year. But I don't get the Latimer hate according to PFF he is actually ranked higher than DT & Sanders ytd. I just think he has been misused by our last 2 coaching staffs. Trade DT if possible & pick up a young tall WR who will actually fight for the ball.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    It's sad when Latimer has to tell both DT and Sanders where to line up after the huddle. They have mailed it in, heads out of the game, probably wondering where they will be playing in 2018.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1r2
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    When is the last time D.Thomas impacted a game? 90 percent of the time, he looks like he couldn't care less about the game. Since his Mom and Grandmother got let out of jail and Denver (mistakenly) signed him to a huge contract, he hasn't influenced anything in a positive way. His drops are ridiculous. The sheer number of times that he falls down, completely on his own, is ridiculous. I say good riddance.
    He needs to go. I agree 100%

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    When is the last time D.Thomas impacted a game? 90 percent of the time, he looks like he couldn't care less about the game. Since his Mom and Grandmother got let out of jail and Denver (mistakenly) signed him to a huge contract, he hasn't influenced anything in a positive way. His drops are ridiculous. The sheer number of times that he falls down, completely on his own, is ridiculous. I say good riddance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X