Post game --- Broncos and Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game --- Broncos and Dolphins

He hasn’t looked too shabby when I’ve been paying attention despite a tough matchup with Suh. Will the coaching staff/front office or whoever is making the decision to start Garcia finally realize he should be benched?

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He hasn’t looked too shabby when I’ve been paying attention despite a tough matchup with Suh. Will the coaching staff/front office or whoever is making the decision to start Garcia finally realize he should be benched?
    I love how you state “the coaching staff/front office”, the FO is the coaching staff.

I also don’t believe that it is VJ or Brock Olivio making the decision to continuously put Isaiah McKenzie out there. However I do believe the rumors that Beth Bowlen is finally seeking answers, someone has to hold this FO accountable finally.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Nope both our front office & coaching staff is a dumpster fire. And no your not wrong PFF has Garcia at 39.9 and Mcgovern at 50 . Anyone would be better than Garcia he get's bowled over everytime he drops back.
      Bronco Bob

Comment

I've been saying all year McGovern should be the left guard or right guard with Leary at left
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          I love how you state “the coaching staff/front office”, the FO is the coaching staff.

I also don’t believe that it is VJ or Brock Olivio making the decision to continuously put Isaiah McKenzie out there. However I do believe the rumors that Beth Bowlen is finally seeking answers, someone has to hold this FO accountable finally.

That's great but Beth Bowlen isn't the owner. The Pat Bowlen Trust is the owner while they decide on who will end up owning the team. And the Pat Bowlen Trust has given Joe Ellis the power to make all decisions, basically Joe Ellis currently has ALL of the power of an owner right now. So Beth Bowlen is inconsequential right now.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            I've been saying all year McGovern should be the left guard or right guard with Leary at left
            I think many of us have, especially when the coaching staff couldn't even admit that Barbre is a better football player than Garcia. Never have I seen a team rotate Guards, except for injury. I'm ready for this entire coaching staff to go away tomorrow. Maybe keep Studesville but that is all. But, we all know the baby Kubiak isn't going anywhere. I'm beginning to think the Broncos staff decisions have become little more than Elways buddies.

Comment

Surprised no one is mentioning Stephenson played the entire game at RT today.

Comment

Why is Garcia still on the team? He's garbage. I said before the season, Leary needs to be playing LG so Bolles can play alongside someone that's actually decent and McGovern should be playing RG.

Comment

Stephenson was obvious all game as he was chasing his assignment after getting smoked. Hopefully, they dump him this offseason, even if he offers to play for a quarter. I do not understand the mess the coaches made with LG. Leary should be mentoring Bolles from the LG and McGovern should be at RG. Of the current roster, Barbre should be RT. Until the offseason and they should find, at almost any cost, a legit LT and new RG.

Comment

Fan Protests?

This season we have played the most unwatachable brand of football in the NFL since week 5.

I propose our fans protest Elway by wearing paper bags at the games, kneeling during the national anthem and chanting "fire Elway" with a clap x3 rhythm during the announcement of our draft picks this spring.

We need to send a message to the Bowlens that this is unacceptable.

Maybe Tebow could be our GM? Bring back mcdaniels.

Please come in here with constructive solutions.

Thank you and God bless
                    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

I will be protesting this post
                      sigpic
                      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Can we please just close this post? Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                          I'm kneeling right this moment.....(of course, it could also be cuz I'm saying a few prayers for a better team next year!)

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                            This season we have played the most unwatachable brand of football in the NFL since week 5.

I propose our fans protest Elway by wearing paper bags at the games, kneeling during the national anthem and chanting "fire Elway" with a clap x3 rhythm during the announcement of our draft picks this spring.

We need to send a message to the Bowlens that this is unacceptable.

Maybe Tebow could be our GM? Bring back mcdaniels.

Please come in here with constructive solutions.

Thank you and God bless
                            I am okay for all you said, but the bold, I'm sorry but I am not going to disrespect the Us Military like that, its stupid thinking like that, that made all the NFL player look like American hating dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                              Yes!!!! That's the spirit brother. We're stronger as a unit. Any ideas?
                              -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                              X