Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad are the Broncos right now in 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad are the Broncos right now in 2017?

First time we were shut out since 1992

Raiders first team in NFL history to go 7 games without a int until they got one from us

First team since 1961 to get 2 safeties and a int return for TD against them
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Worst Broncos team I have seen in my 21 years of following the Broncos. Run the broom through the place and start from scratch. It's an unfolding disaster.
    www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

So so so so so bad lol !

Comment

This is worst Broncos team in team history.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          This is worst Broncos team in team history.
          No doubt about it !!

Comment

The Broncos might be the worst team in the NFL. Offensively, they absolutely are the worst unit in the NFL. They are a Dumpster Fire and they need to Blow this team up starting with the Front Office
            "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

We are the worst team in the league.

Comment

How is this not the worst Broncos team in history? I understand 2010 was bad, but if we just went on an 8 game losing streak, then that means we are now officially on the longest losing streak of the Broncos franchise ever. We have been blown out every single loss except for against the sorry Bengals. This team is headed for 3-13.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  How is this not the worst Broncos team in history? I understand 2010 was bad, but if we just went on an 8 game losing streak, then that means we are now officially on the longest losing streak of the Broncos franchise ever. We have been blown out every single loss except for against the sorry Bengals. This team is headed for 3-13.

I even wonder how in the hell did this team even win 3 games lol !

Comment

If the Browns were to play against us, we would probably give them their first win of the season. That's how bad we are right now.

Comment

Time to clean house and fire almost everyone on coaching staff this is huge dumpster fire.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        Before today I thought the 2010 was worse. Worse coaching...the cheating thing...the Raider loss.

After today I have no doubt the coaching is worse and this team is going to keep getting bad. We are a worse team now than in 2010 and I have no doubt with the current coaching staff we will keep going downhill.

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        I sometimes think the Cowboy game was a dream.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                          How is this the same team that beat the Cowboys back in September?? That is the real head scratcher for me... it wasn't like there were a bunch of injuries and it went down hill.
                          My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Yep clean house !! Fire everyone!!

Comment

We have the worst team in the league.

If this were high school or college we'd be that loser team you'd choose to play for your homecoming!

Comment

Working...
                              X