Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Had To Have One Scenario For 2018, Which Is Better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    I'll choose to not be a fan of any of that. Would refuse to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Either choice does not matter

If we have those three qbs but a good coaching staff we will lose 10+ games. TS is hot garbage who can look good in practice but he will fail under the pressure of game day....Orton 2.0 with less success under his belt.

VJ can not coach qbs and has no clue how to be a game day head coach. If we keep him and get our new young franchise qb the new franchise qb will not have the proper support and we will lose 10+ games.

Pick whatever you want...result will be the same imo

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
    Tough question.... I think I would dump Sanders, and all the other short players. Go with tall... Tall qb, tall punter, tall kick holder. Tall... I love my women tall, I love my players stinky and tall, I love women with tall toes... I love tall!

Wishing for the worst practices ever. I also hope VJ does not have "the time of his life."
    Paxton is Tall

Leave a comment:

• RobertR
    replied
    What a godawful choice. I choose a third option--neither.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    easily VJ as coach. i think it takes years to get to be a good a coach in the nfl. msot first time hc are bad and i think he could potentially turn it around. he needs to learn that he doesnt have to be friends with the players. he needs to encorage them to play there best and make sure that they do there best, and put the team in the best place to win. if he can change his mentallity then he could be a fine coach

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    A reasonable poll, but fortunately, real life doesn't come down to such choices.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Not even close for me.

The 3 QBs have been absolutely pathetic. Time to move on from all of them. Maybe (big maybe) I can see keeping one around for a backup. But even that thought makes me unhappy.

Not particularly thrilled with the way that Joseph seems to have lost this team. Players have proven themselves undisciplined and selfish. At times seemingly going through the motions instead of playing together with some passion for the team. . IMO that goes beck to the coaches keeping them accountable. Joseph has made some mistakes in personnel and identity too.

For all his negatives, I do think he was hired for a reason. One season is not enough to prove if he can deliver. This team needs to be rebuilt. Player decisions and changes need to be made. Clear out some of the roster and let Joseph build a team from this mess. Broncos need to stop the coaching carousal, create a team identity and establish some organizational identity.

I will give Elway and the FO the benefit of doubt that Joseph was hired for solid reasons and as a bright young HC. But like all rookies he needs a chance to learn and develop.

Very easy choice for me. Keep Joseph. Sign a FA QB. Hopefully get some assets back for Talib and DT (among others! ) Draft and FA in rebuilding the oline and offense. IMO Broncos have some solid foundation pieces on this roster. Just need to make some major changes to some of the high priced under performing vets.

Leave a comment:

• swinginhorseman
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Which scenario would you rather be stuck with for next season?
    Tough question.... I think I would dump Sanders, and all the other short players. Go with tall... Tall qb, tall punter, tall kick holder. Tall... I love my women tall, I love my players stinky and tall, I love women with tall toes... I love tall!

Wishing for the worst practices ever. I also hope VJ does not have "the time of his life."

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Which would you prefer 1) being pushed through a volcanic vent into a stream of molten lava 2) or chained up and lowered into a vat of hydrochloric acid? HMMMM....
    Last edited by L.M.; 12-03-2017, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    I'd rather take the same 3 QBs.

The 3 QBs are terrible, but there was some improvement small improvement in Lynch vs the Raiders, and I can stomach watching Osweiler. VJ has lost this team. All of them, from Von to the 53rd guy on the roster. VJ is way in over his head; its crystal clear. And to make VJ seem even worse, he claimed he had no recollection of the delay of game penalty during the on side kick.

A good coach, or a coach that at least knows what he is doing, can make a team look respectable even if their QB and offense sucks. VJ can't do that.
    I'm not sure he ever even had the team. With this group they need a veteran coach who would be somewhat demanding and forceful with them. Having a young coach who wants to be a players' coach was just the wrong horse for the wrong race to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    I'd rather take the same 3 QBs.

The 3 QBs are terrible, but there was some improvement small improvement in Lynch vs the Raiders, and I can stomach watching Osweiler. VJ has lost this team. All of them, from Von to the 53rd guy on the roster. VJ is way in over his head; its crystal clear. And to make VJ seem even worse, he claimed he had no recollection of the delay of game penalty during the on side kick.

A good coach, or a coach that at least knows what he is doing, can make a team look respectable even if their QB and offense sucks. VJ can't do that.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos65
    replied
    Don't think (hope) either choice will come true

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Not that I like the idea, but I choose to keep the same 3 QBs. Here's why....we went 9-7 with Siemian last year and 5-2 with Os as QB the year before. I doubt they will approach this in the future, but they've still had much better success than VJ ever has as HC.

Leave a comment:

• Gsam
    replied
    Thats like asking whats the best way to kill yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    If either happens I probably watch a lot less Broncos next year. And I sat through the entire Dolphins game, the entire Eagles game and the entire Patriots game this year. So obviously I'll watch anything Broncos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X