Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McKenzie returns to field punts, fumbles, who should be fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    That’s fine. I usually take my garbage to the curb each week though. I don’t trade it for someone else’s.
    McKenzie just may be your Hot Garbage then I am just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
      McKenzie just may be your Hot Garbage then I am just sayin!
      I don’t necessarily like calling players garbage or any other monikers, but I did for the analogy. Point being is that you say you’d take Raymond over McKenzie, when all you’re doing is choosing one thing of garbage over another. Whereas, I was stating that I’d rather have neither because they’re both worthless to this football team. Sorry that I had to explain that.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
        I don’t necessarily like calling players garbage or any other monikers, but I did for the analogy. Point being is that you say you’d take Raymond over McKenzie, when all you’re doing is choosing one thing of garbage over another. Whereas, I was stating that I’d rather have neither because they’re both worthless to this football team. Sorry that I had to explain that.
        Chill as I was just quoting your words it is what it right ! You had your pony I had mine looks like we both lost I am just thrilled that VJ choose Sunshine J. Taylor albeit 2 little 2 late !

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          Chill as I was just quoting your words it is what it right ! You had your pony I had mine looks like we both lost I am just thrilled that VJ choose Sunshine J. Taylor albeit 2 little 2 late !
          Not sure what I’m supposed to chill about. Lol. I gave the explanation for my analogy and simply stated I don’t usually like using monikers for players because they’re still human beings and we as fans forget that sometimes I think. Or some just don’t care. But, I don’t feel any of that is something where I need to “chill”.

Anyway, both pony’s are fine when it comes to their actual returning ability, as I’ve stated in another comment. But, it appears neither wants to keep the ball for themselves. Oh well.

And agreed. Taylor seems perfectly adequate.

Comment

Working...
          X