Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources stating Vance Joseph is out, presser Monday afternoon. (FALSE)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources stating Vance Joseph is out, presser Monday afternoon. (FALSE)

I read multiple sources stating that Vance Joseph has been relinquished of his HC duties as of tonight, Interim to be named tomorrow.

Anyone up with this news?
    sigpic

wouldn't surpise me in the list. do you have any of the sources?
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Christmas came early?

Comment

This statement again by VJ was enough to irk not only the FO but the entire broncos country. Again we do not care what is fair to Isaiah or Trevor, it is about the team.

However it was this asinine and ignorant comment that may had just done him in. It is now more apparent than ever that VJ does not know what he is doing and no matter the Cleveland Brown comparisons over 4 heads coaches in years, this organization would now look extremely foolish for keeping VJ after these ignorant responses.

Comment

I have not seen any news of VJ being released. Find it hard to believe that Elway would give up on him so quick after trying to get him in Denver when Kubes first came back. VJ is in way over his head and I don't believe he is ready to be a HC yet, and it may not be a bad idea to move on, but don't believe Elway will give up just yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
            I have not seen any news of VJ being released. Find it hard to believe that Elway would give up on him so quick after trying to get him in Denver when Kubes first came back. VJ is in way over his head and I don't believe he is ready to be a HC yet, and it may not be a bad idea to move on, but don't believe Elway will give up just yet.
            Believe it, Todd Studesville is about to be named interim and this won’t only be done for the players but for the rest of the veteran coaching staff such Reggie Herring, Bill Kollar and even Joe Woods.

We should get a good look at Joe Woods defense now and none of this ten yard off the line of scrimmage crap.

However one thing is for certain and that is whoever the next head coach is, it needs to be an offensive minded guy. Not someone who’s going to come in and ruin our all star defense again by putting his sorry ass stamp on it.

It may be too late because guys like Talib and Harris may want out but hiring a defensive guy like VJ only got us this stupid debacle on defense. That is Elways fault, he knew we needed offense.

Comment

Who is Todd Studesville? Do we have 2 Studesville's as coaches? I only know of Eric....

Comment

Originally posted by DBsince83 View Post
                Who is Todd Studesville? Do we have 2 Studesville's as coaches? I only know of Eric....
                That is who I meant

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Believe it, Todd Studesville is about to be named interim and this won’t only be done for the players but for the rest of the veteran coaching staff such Reggie Herring, Bill Kollar and even Joe Woods.

We should get a good look at Joe Woods defense now and none of this ten yard off the line of scrimmage crap.

However one thing is for certain and that is whoever the next head coach is, it needs to be an offensive minded guy. Not someone who’s going to come in and ruin our all star defense again by putting his sorry ass stamp on it.

It may be too late because guys like Talib and Harris may want out but hiring a defensive guy like VJ only got us this stupid debacle on defense. That is Elways fault, he knew we needed offense.
                  Who is Todd Studesville? I think you mean Eric. I hope you're right. I never liked the VJ hire to begin with.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    That is who I meant
                    Ahh gotcha. For a minute I thought I was outta touch cause sometimes teams will have brothers or father/son combos coaching.

Comment

Talk about a great birthday gift! First McD a few years back and now possibly VJ! Now just bring back Tebow and we can start the last 6 years all over again!
                      #swapping

Comment

Please make it so! This clown needs to go asap. Keep Olivo and Russell until the season is over if you must, but at the very least, get rid of the stinker.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I haven’t seen or heard anything saying this? Not saying it isn’t happening but I’m not seeing any sources say this.

Comment

I don’t want the team to go 3-1 in last 4

Keep VJ till black Monday

Comment

Originally posted by coco View Post
                              I read multiple sources stating that Vance Joseph has been relinquished of his HC duties as of tonight, Interim to be named tomorrow.

Anyone up with this news?
                              Without a link this thread should have been added to the end of the Fire VJ thread.

It is just opinion without a link or source
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X