Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources stating Vance Joseph is out, presser Monday afternoon. (FALSE)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    So, not when they were 3-1. But rather, when they were 2-1? Lol
    We couldn't get swept by the Raiders.

Carr and Lynch both got hurt and we still barely won.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• You know the board has collectively lost its mind when Josh McDaniels, John Fox, and Tyler Polumbus are being cited as the unsung heroes of the last 8 years.

Elway hired a bad coach. It happens.

We need a franchise QB. It happens.

Three things could happen next offseason to make us a 13-3 team:

1. We hire a good coach
      2. We get a good QB
      3. We draft a good tackle

Add a good pass-catching TE and a great ILB and we’re Super Bowl contenders.

Say this happens next season:

1. Chad Kelly is the real deal or we trade for Tyrod
      2. Jake Butt is a Travis Kelce 2.0
      3. We draft McGlinchey and he turns out to be a Jack Conklin
      4. We win the division

Aren’t some of you going to feel a little foolish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
        You know the board has collectively lost its mind when Josh McDaniels, John Fox, and Tyler Polumbus are being cited as the unsung heroes of the last 8 years.

1. We hire a good coach
        2. We get a good QB

4. We win the division

At the moment I think this is a bigger possibility than all.

1. Vance keeps his job.
        2. Trevor is the Starting QB all next year.
        3. We go 2-14.
        4. The practices was great.
        5. Vance keeps saying "We were only down 2 score"

Comment

• What I want: Vance Joseph to be fired, Jim Harbaugh to be lured in from Michigan, Luck lured in from Indy for DT, a 2nd, and Osweiler. Draft a stud at ILB/WR

What will likely happen: VJ will be given another season. Osweiler will be traded for a low draft pick or cut with Siemian backing up ??? and Kelly in the wings. Wasted draft pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            At the moment I think this is a bigger possibility than all.

1. Vance keeps his job.
            2. Trevor is the Starting QB all next year.
            3. We go 2-14.
            4. The practices was great.
            5. Vance keeps saying "We were only down 2 score"
            No way. Another season like this costs Elway his job.

No way he stays with a coach who has lost the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Insane Tacos View Post
              What I want: Vance Joseph to be fired, Jim Harbaugh to be lured in from Michigan, Luck lured in from Indy for DT, a 2nd, and Osweiler. Draft a stud at ILB/WR

What will likely happen: VJ will be given another season. Osweiler will be traded for a low draft pick or cut with Siemian backing up ??? and Kelly in the wings. Wasted draft pick
              Osweiler has zero trade value, the whole world knows that he blows.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                Osweiler has zero trade value, the whole world knows that he blows.
                Exactly. Who also "blows"?

Jim Irsay!!

Comment

You know the board has collectively lost its mind when Josh McDaniels, John Fox, and Tyler Polumbus are being cited as the unsung heroes of the last 8 years.

1. We hire a good coach
                  2. We get a good QB

4. We win the division

Are you going to feel foolish if:
                  1. Elway hires another yes man instead of a good coach (who don't want to play for him)
                  2. He misses on a QB...yet again
                  3. He ends up taking the worst tackle among all possible choices
                  4. We go 3-13

The above scenario is more likely than us going 13-3 (lol), so I have no idea why you would admonish the board based on a hypothetical.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                    1. Elway hires another yes man instead of a good coach (who don't want to play for him)
                    4. We go 3-13

The above scenario is more likely than us going 13-3 (lol), so I have no idea why you would admonish the board based on a hypothetical.

So negative...

1. Most likely to happen. Elway likes yes men.
                    2. He wont miss, he'll steal an already existing QB and build around him.
                    3. What kind of comment is this? Bolles was a fine pick. Besides, I'd rather have a middle LB.
                    4. Let's let this season finish first before predicting any records now.

Comment

No way. Another season like this costs Elway his job.

No way he stays with a coach who has lost the locker room.
                      Well

Its got a higher chance of happening that what the guy I quoted said will happen, because if 1 comes true 4 and 5 will happen. Also Trevor could still be starting for us next year, and Trevor is great the first 2 games, so I give us 2 wins.

Originally posted by Insane Tacos View Post
                      So negative...

1. Most likely to happen. Elway likes yes men.
                      2. He wont miss, he'll steal an already existing QB and build around him.
                      3. What kind of comment is this? Bolles was a fine pick. Besides, I'd rather have a middle LB.
                      4. Let's let this season finish first before predicting any records now.
                      hes going off someone who is predicting next season so he is allow to predict.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS:

Coach VJ has been let go and Elway is on his way in his private jet to a remote little town in Oklahoma to sign diesel51 as the new HC. Word is that diesel51 is a master motivator; just ask his JH and Elementary boys basketball players, as he routinely gets them to perform better than fans expect. And Elway has made the following statement; "Despite diesel51's absolute zero experience as a football coach, I am intrigued by his plan to run a 'fast break' style of offense, with 70% of all pass plays employing a secondary break by lateralling the ball to another skill player."

Great news right? Right?
                        Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                        Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                        Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                          4. We go 3-13

If Elway has another bad offseason that leads to another season like this one, then I’ll be calling for his head like the rest of you.

But all of the people comparing us to the Browns, or saying we’re years from competing need a serious reality check. We’re a few good moves from being competitive. Elway has made those moves in the past, and there’s a good chance he could do it again.

Let’s see what he actually does before demanding his dismissal, or attributing all of his success to John Fox, Josh McDaniels and “getting lucky” with Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Yes

90% of that roster was either signed or drafted by Elway, just saying.....
                            No it wasn't... lol

The Fas came to play with Manning.

Manning chose to player here based on mcdaniles guys aka DT, Decker, Stokley...etc

Elway has little to do with our success
                            -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                              No it wasn't... lol

The Fas came to play with Manning.

Manning chose to player here based on mcdaniles guys aka DT, Decker, Stokley...etc

Elway has little to do with our success
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well this thread seems to have jumped the track moving to draft speculation and other errata from OP's false claim about a presser taking place yesterday announcing the termination of the head coach.

Speaking of that claim, maybe it's just me, but on my alumni forum, whenever a poster makes such a major claim/news announcement without any substantial backing for the claim, that earns them a little vacation from the boards. Just saying. I was quite suspicious of it yesterday when I saw nowhere else on the Bronco fan forums/twitter reports/newswires anything to substantiate the OP's claim. Even so, I drank the Koolaid and got on the phone to my brother and Dad in Colorado and was telling them to keep an ear out for any developments. Now I am in the dog house with them. My bad, I accept that. But OP has zero credibility with this guy moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X