Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Should've Seen This Coming WAY before the Start of the Season.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    to play devil's advocate...he's been saying that for 10 weeks now and he finally got it right.....nothing to hard about that
    I've never once said Trevor was going to slice a defense up, until the Jets games.

    Try again

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
      I've never once said Trevor was going to slice a defense up, until the Jets games.

      Try again
      Never those "exact" words, but you know what you've been saying... His response regarding you was not incorrect.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        I've never once said Trevor was going to slice a defense up, until the Jets games.

        Try again
        LOL

        10char

        Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        Look for touchdown Trevor to slice and dice this Miami D.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          LOL

          10char
          Lol you got me on that one. Then it had to be after the coaching change. There were some games in the middle of this season where I wasn't all that confident. I know I haven't been saying that all season long

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Never those "exact" words, but you know what you've been saying... His response regarding you was not incorrect.
            It has been brought to my attention that I did in fact say those exact words prior to Miami

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
              Lol you got me on that one. Then it had to be after the coaching change. There were some games in the middle of this season where I wasn't all that confident. I know I haven't been saying that all season long
              It's all good :thumb:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                LOL

                10char
                I really wish I could CP this post, but apparently it needs spread around a bit.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X