@MikeKlis

Broncos staying with Trevor Siemian at QB this week vs Jets. #9sports
    Tank mode; we are doing it right!
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

I can hear the jets secondary popping champagne bottles pick 6’s all around.

Comment

(haven't used that one for a while)

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        I can hear the jets secondary popping champagne bottles pick 6’s all around.

Comment

Does anybody really care who is starting at QB anymore? This isn't a knock on this thread, I just think most fans are pretty much done caring who starts at QB each week. I think most of us are looking ahead to the offseason at this point.
          sigpic

Comment

#EmbraceTheTank
            "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
              Does anybody really care who is starting at QB anymore? This isn't a knock on this thread, I just think most fans are pretty much done caring who starts at QB each week. I think most of us are looking ahead to the offseason at this point.
              I want to see if Lynch can improve. He is out 2-4 weeks so hopefully he gets to play 3 more games this year. At least we would have about 8 games to see if he is worth keeping around to compete for the starting job next year.

Comment

Trevor is going to torch this Jets defense.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                  Trevor is going to torch this Jets defense.
                  Your optimism and faith in the man is both admirable and concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                    Tank mode; we are doing it right!

The funny, yet not-so-funny, yet funny part tho is they're not even trying to tank purposely...

...they're just so bad and/or so badly coached that they just can't help themselves!!!
                    Last edited by Mel B.; 12-04-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                      I want to see if Lynch can improve. He is out 2-4 weeks so hopefully he gets to play 3 more games this year. At least we would have about 8 games to see if he is worth keeping around to compete for the starting job next year.
                      I had high hopes for him, but I'm personally done with Lynch. I don't think he has what it takes - especially to be a starter. He could compete for a backup role next year, but my gut tells me he'll be an afterthought by OTAs next year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Trevor is as good as any to tank the season with.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                          I had high hopes for him, but I'm personally done with Lynch. I don't think he has what it takes - especially to be a starter. He could compete for a backup role next year, but my gut tells me he'll be an afterthought by OTAs next year.
                          Right!

If you have 'it' you show some flash of 'it' regardless of how good or bad the team around you is, but in the limited preseason and regular season play, he has shown absolutely nothing...not even a twinkle!!!

Comment

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                              Right!

If you have 'it' you show some flash of 'it' regardless of how good or bad the team around you is, but in the limited preseason and regular season play, he has shown absolutely nothing...not even a twinkle!!!
                              Yes, it's been very disappointing. You can see when a guy has the goods, even on a bad team. I see no guts, no fire, no leadership, and no NFL level talent. He was an interesting prospect who has excellent athletic ability, but he's just not an NFL caliber QB. I can see why he was scouted and drafted so high, it just didn't pan out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X