Is Colts game only winable game left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Colts game only winable game left?

If we somehow squeak by the Colts, it would leave us 4-12 on the season. 3-13 if not, obviously. My guess for draft order top 5 (without knowing special conditions, trades etc.)

1- Browns 0-16
    2- 49ers 2-14
    3- Giants 2-14
    4- Broncos 3-13
    5- Bears 4-12
    6- Colts 4-12

Colts could jump in there. I think they will be either 3-13 or 4-12, same as us. 49ers have a nasty schedule down the stretch, they won't win another. Giants have a fairly rough schedule, I doubt they will win another. Bears should be able to get a win against.

I think you'll see Browns and Giants probably both draft QBs, which means Rosen and Darnold will probably be off the board. Who would you draft at 4 or 5?

Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield?

I've been on the lose out brigade for a few weeks now, high picks in each round should help us for the future.

Looking at the schedule -

Can't see us beating Washington away.

I doubt we beat the Colts on the road but Brissett and their D can implode just as badly as we can.

We can always win at home, the Jets play tough at home but are they any good on the road ? KC have always been overrated and while they should beat us we might be really up for it being a home game and the last game of the season.

Out of them all the Jets game worries me the most in terms of getting a W

Comment

No
      it's a thursday night road game after getting a beat down at home at the hands of the Jets.
      "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Colts are as bad as we are, maybe slightly better or slightly worse. Tough call.

We are playing on the road so I'd give them the edge at home. Add to that it's a Thursday night game and how can we expect to have a good week of practice on a short week.

Comment

I don't think any game is winnable considering how we get completely blown out in every game.
          sigpic

Comment

Considering the way this team got blown out by the Dolphins, with the offense scoring only 3 points (I thought the problem was Mike McCoy??) against a defense that was allowing 30-40 points in 5 consecutive losses, I'd say there are no more winnable games this season. The Jets just beat the Chiefs and McCown can move the ball. The Colts are capable of scoring 14-20 points and Jacoby Brissett can cause some problems with his dual-threat game. Besides, it's a road game. I don't expect the current Broncos to win a road game, not even against the Browns. 3-13 is looking very realistic.
            sigpic

Comment

I don’t know what’s winable outside of maybe these boards if that’s even a word.

But none of the Broncos games are that winnable.
              sigpic

Comment

best case scenario we lose out and find ourselves picking #2. If the colts or niners pick ahead of us then some other team like the cardinals or somebody could try and trade up. It would suck to burn picks just to trade up 2 spots.

Comment

No to Josh Allen. Best case scenario is he completely blows people away with his senior bowl and combine. Then the Giants or Browns fall in love with him so we don’t take him.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                    No to Josh Allen. Best case scenario is he completely blows people away with his senior bowl and combine. Then the Giants or Browns fall in love with him so we don’t take him.
                    Look at Brock Osweiler's characteristics. Now look at Paxton Lynch's characteristics. I know one GM who will fall in love with Josh Allen's physical traits and his name is John Elway.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Colts are as bad as we are, maybe slightly better or slightly worse. Tough call.

We are playing on the road so I'd give them the edge at home. Add to that it's a Thursday night game and how can we expect to have a good week of practice on a short week.

Yeah, it's hard enough for VJ to prepare with a full week. For a Thursday night game, they might not even show up with uniforms.
                      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Broncos could muster a win vs. Colts, but doubt it. Looks like a lot of players have given up and I think we're headed to 3-13.

No to Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield.

Comment

Realistically we could win 3 of the last 4. The Jets are not better than us. The Colts are not better than us. And by the time we play KC, their season will be over.

Comment

who says we're beating the Colts? Yesterday's game should have been a lesson in showing that it's not just that we are a bad team, we are one of the worst teams in the league right now. Bottom of the barrel. 3-13 is probably exactly where we finish.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

The Colts can score points, we can’t. Seems pretty simple. 3-13 here we come

Comment

Working...
                              X