X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Gotta give him credit though and I admire his passion for a player. Imagine us getting a true franchise QB he might forget Siemans name when we got a good qb slicing up the field.
    Lol true if that’s actually true. It’s hard to tell. But I just personally refuse to believe he thinks that. I truly think he does this in jest at this point.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    We cant beat broken and cracked cones. If we run into one of them might shatter a limb. This is the sorriest i have seen this team in a long while. Granted!!! I am only 31 and some of you fans have been living lots longer than I have. The Mcdaniels era I thought was the worst until this year.

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
    you are absolutely insane.Trevor had a 1.7 QBR yesterday. All 3 of his INTs came under no pressure. He is awful and so happy about, He's gonna earn us a top 5 pick.
    Quit Trolling
    It'll be a shootout. I have a feeling TY Hilton will torch our "No Fly Zone".

Trevor will respond by feeding Sanders and hitting those deep seam routes to the TEs.

Leave a comment:

• munoz1987
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    They are all winnable with Trevor under center. He just needs a little better protection.
    you are absolutely insane.Trevor had a 1.7 QBR yesterday. All 3 of his INTs came under no pressure. He is awful and so happy about, He's gonna earn us a top 5 pick.
    Quit Trolling

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I refuse to believe that you actually believe this.
    Gotta give him credit though and I admire his passion for a player. Imagine us getting a true franchise QB he might forget Siemans name when we got a good qb slicing up the field.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    i am in full suck for a franchise QB mode.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    They are all winnable with Trevor under center. He just needs a little better protection.
    I refuse to believe that you actually believe this.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Look at Brock Osweiler's characteristics. Now look at Paxton Lynch's characteristics. I know one GM who will fall in love with Josh Allen's physical traits and his name is John Elway.
    Despite everyone else choosing to believe that he can’t learn from mistakes, I’m going to give him the benefit of doubt here and say that making a mistake twice should help him know better. So, I’m going to say I am 95% certain Elway won’t take him. I reserve the 5% for possible crow that I will eat if he does.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
    You’re looking solely at a team’s record. The Browns are 0-12 and they “look” like a better team than us. They were a possession away from beating the Chargers on the road...where we got blanked.
    Browns players are hungry for a win. We are complacent with making a fool out of ourselves week after week. I know some want us to lose out but man I just want the guys on the team to show us fans they aren't complacent with losing and get a win even if it's meaningless.

Leave a comment:

• River Side
    replied
    This team can't beat Clemson if they played them today!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    I predict all those terrible teams left will look like Super Bowl contenders when they play us.

I don't think this team could even beat a college team right now

Leave a comment:

• RainyTX
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Well I'm the eternal optimist so I always feel we have a chance. In fairness the Colts are 3-9; the Jets, 5-7; and KC could be 6-9 by the time we play them. To say any of those teams are certain to beat us is probably a stretch.
    You’re looking solely at a team’s record. The Browns are 0-12 and they “look” like a better team than us. They were a possession away from beating the Chargers on the road...where we got blanked.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    I won't call any game winnable for us. We that bad man....once competitive now just play to play. No urgency, little emotion, inept coaching...GM that's grasping for straws. We in disarray but I will say if Elway can do an4th quarter comeback as a GM and fix this mess I'd give him GM of the year and extend his contract again. Also I'd never question his job again.

If he cannot than I fully expect us to make that hard decision and go in a new direction

Leave a comment:

• RainyTX
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Nope. Starting Colts Defense in my fantasy league too.
    I have picked up the Jets, Colts, and Skins. What do they have in common?? They’re our next 3 opponents

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Nope. Starting Colts Defense in my fantasy league too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X