NBC To Use Skycam For Majority Of Broncos/Colts Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC To Use Skycam For Majority Of Broncos/Colts Game

Per a report out of Sports Business Journal.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Nice, now we can see all the wide open receivers that the quarterbacks miss.

Comment

I can't wait to see Siemian staring down a receiver while we see the DB he completely fails to see jumping the route

Comment

Oh, so they're going to make that game even worse, fun.......

Comment

so we will finally get confirmation of how much yards Trevor did over throw in this game then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            so we will finally get confirmation of how much yards Trevor did over throw in this game then.
            Under and over

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              I can't wait to see Siemian staring down a receiver while we see the DB he completely fails to see jumping the route
              That's gonna be epic
              "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                Nice, now we can see all the wide open receivers that the quarterbacks miss.
                :clap:
                sigpic

Comment

Damnit, now I may actually be forced to watch a game. I really enjoyed the skycam game I saw this year.

Comment

Damn as bad as both teams are I was hoping we'd get flexed out of the nationally televised night game.

Oh well...we'll make the Colts look like Super Bowl contenders by game's end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                      Damn as bad as both teams are I was hoping we'd get flexed out of the nationally televised night game.

Oh well...we'll make the Colts look like Super Bowl contenders by game's end.
                      You can’t get flexed out of a Thursday game I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        You can’t get flexed out of a Thursday game I believe.
                        Oh ok...I was thinking it was a Sunday night game.

Comment

Great. So now I get to watch a recording of the first time I tried to play Madden with quarterback vision turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                            Great. So now I get to watch a recording of the first time I tried to play Madden with quarterback vision turned on.
                            Haha, I've been saying all year that Siemian's mistakes are the same ones kids make when they first start to play Madden (dropping back 15 yards after the snap, making bad reads, throwing to covered receivers, chucking the ball wildly into coverage when under pressure, etc.). Now I guess we get to see it first-hand!

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
                              Damnit, now I may actually be forced to watch a game. I really enjoyed the skycam game I saw this year.
                              You're so right. This alone makes this a must see game. Now I just hope we don't lose the game with the big audience. I'm really looking forward to it. It's a great innovation.

Comment

Working...
                              X