NBC To Use Skycam For Majority Of Broncos/Colts Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    You can’t get flexed out of a Thursday game I believe.
    No way we lose at home to this years' colts. They are falling apart and didn't have much before that. Our corners will lock down Hylton and there isn't anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
      No way we lose at home to this years' colts. They are falling apart and didn't have much before that. Our corners will lock down Hylton and there isn't anything else.
      And that is different from the Broncos...?

Personally I can not stand the sky cam view. Looks like I might be fast forwarding through my game recording faster then normal this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        And that is different from the Broncos...?

Personally I can not stand the sky cam view. Looks like I might be fast forwarding through my game recording faster then normal this week.
        They play these Thursday games on 2 stations for some weird reason, why don't they make use of that and play the regular broadcast on one and the skycam on the other station. That way we can pick, and aren't forced to watch the horrid skycam.

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
          It's on the road.

Comment

Working...
          X