Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Siemian has progressively played worse every game. Why does Oz not get a chance to play. He showed that he is the better QB against better competition. Siemian seem's to be getting worse as competition gets easier?

Oz had his chance and stunk it up worse then week 17 of the super bowl run. He had his chance and blew it yet again.

Both Qb's are total bottom feeders and honestly Kyle Orton had a higher ceiling then Trevor and thats just plain sad.

Comment

Poop from a Labrador Retriever and poop from a Golden Retriever are two different poops from two different breeds of dog, doesn't change the fact they are both still poop.

I really hope my analogy cleared up the situation.

Comment

I think that Cheech & Chong had some really good Labrador....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Poop from a Labrador Retriever and poop from a Golden Retriever are two different poops from two different breeds of dog, doesn't change the fact they are both still poop.

I really hope my analogy cleared up the situation.
          Don’t forget about our third quarterback.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

At this point I don't care anymore . I wanted to see lynch the last 4 games bit that ain't happening

Comment

cuz if Oz was in we might win a game. Broncos are in full Tank Mode. Trevor gives us the best chance to lose.
              #EmbraceTheTank
              "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
                Siemian has progressively played worse every game. Why does Oz not get a chance to play. He showed that he is the better QB against better competition. Siemian seem's to be getting worse as competition gets easier?
                Because this team is trying to lose.....

At this point of the stage in the season there is no point in trying to be competitive and actually give and effort. Lose out and get the best possible position/player available. If you don't think it is real you have blinders on.

Comment

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
                  cuz if Oz was in we might win a game. Broncos are in full Tank Mode. Trevor gives us the best chance to lose.
                  #EmbraceTheTank
                  Bingo. Osweiler actually played like a below average backup QB, which was a much higher level than Siemian who looks like a below average CFL backup QB. No need to risk the draft position, Elway made that mistake in 2011 (mistake to him) by putting in a QB who took away his chance at Luck by winning. This time he's doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    Oz had his chance and stunk it up worse then week 17 of the super bowl run. He had his chance and blew it yet again.

Both Qb's are total bottom feeders and honestly Kyle Orton had a higher ceiling then Trevor and thats just plain sad.
                    Oz has looked a lot better coming of the bench than Siemian does and he has played 9 games this season. Perhaps you are correct about both QB's being bottom feeders but I think we have a better chance of winning with OZ than with TS.

Comment

At this point it doesn’t really matter. I hope this is our way of tanking and not some pathetic unjustified loyalty VJ is showing to Trevor seeing how reluctant he was to pull him before things got too far gone. Say what you want about Brock but none of his 3 starts were worse than what Trevor did this past Sunday or the other multiple meltdowns he has had this season.

Comment

Brock might slip up and win one. That would hurt our draft position.
                        sigpic

Comment

Agreed, there is ZERO reason to try to win a game or two. No team can come out & say in public or the locker room that we are committed to tanking for a high draft pick ( in all rounds) vs trying to win a meaningless game or two. Heck I hope Paxton comes out limping or not and proves once and for all he too is not even good enough to be a backup.
                          Bronco Bob

Comment

I would not mind seeing a QB emerge as a franchise QB and start winning. Other than someone stepping up as the future, I see no point in winning any. I think we will climb up a few spots by losing out. San Fran will win a couple more. Eli is going to want to come back with something to prove. That could leave us fighting with Chicago and Indy for the 2nd pick, and both of them seem more likely to win one than we do at this point. Cleveland has the top pic locked up, unless they win out and I don't see it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling that Brown's use their #1 pick on on a QB. The new GM isn't going to miss this one. I just hope we get a solid qb for the future .

Comment

Working...
                              X