Colts looking to tank vs Denver Thursday night here is what we must do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Gotta give it to Trevor... he did his best to lose this game. Then Damn Oz comes in and adds to the reasons of why I hate him. bye bye top 5-10 pick.
    If we lose to Washington, we almost certainly get a top 10 pick.

Comment

Gotta give it to Trevor... he did his best to lose this game. Then Damn Oz comes in and adds to the reasons of why I hate him. bye bye top 5-10 pick.
      OZ has an incentive to play well. A new deal.

I don't blame a guy in his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        Could always be worse, look at Houston, a bad team who won't even get the benefit of their high draft pick.
        Na they good, they got Deshawn Watson. He certainly was worth the traded pick. Broncos got nobody and no chance of getting a top QB.
        "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          If we lose to Washington, we almost certainly get a top 10 pick.
          They keep running the ball like this and no turnovers they could win out
          "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Na they good, they got Deshawn Watson. He certainly was worth the traded pick. Broncos got nobody and no chance of getting a top QB.
            They've got a worse o-line than Denver. An aging defense that's fallen off a cliff this year. A QB who tore his ACL and will be trying to work his way back onto the field while learning his second NFL offense in as many years. The only real positive they do have is a lot of cap room going into next season. But the new coach and possibly new GM will need it, because that team has some massive issues to deal with.

Comment

Working...
            X