Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can our franchise (Elway's GM career) survive drafting a QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertR View Post
    Did you forget the word "not" between are and attached?
    This dude enjoys challenges in life, and I love that mindset!!!....whatever floats your boat!

(ha ha....I think it was a little error on the ole keyboard0

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      I would be more upset if he paid a vet $130M and he didn't work out and we are stuck with all that dead money. Miss on a rookie QB and the dead money is very manageable, yeah the pride will take a hit again, but we should make sure we have a good QB coach for him.

Keep in mind, Keenum wasn't anything special nor Cousins in their first years, just after a few years they just get used to it and start to hone their skills because they are not overwhelmed with the speed of the game anymore, they are at the next level of their development.
      Great! so lets snag luck, then go steal Harbaugh from Michigan, and we'll be the next Patriots for the next 5-6 years.

Comment

i really want ot see us bring in Nate solder, local denver boy, good ot. would instantly solidify our line.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          i really want ot see us bring in Nate solder, local denver boy, good ot. would instantly solidify our line.
          The thing about Solder is he would help us at a position of need and at the same time weaken the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertR View Post
            Did you forget the word "not" between are and attached?
            Well I certainly like your version better
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              Are they looking to trade him? I live in Boston and haven't heard any noise about this. Lots of noise about them letting Butler go though.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Are they looking to trade him? I live in Boston and haven't heard any noise about this. Lots of noise about them letting Butler go though.
                he is a free agent at the end of this year. and there is still no new contract in place. if he hits the market as a free agent he is the top of my wants list.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Just draft OL and fix secondary .. Cousins or Luk will be killed behind this line.

Comment

Working...
                  X