Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's It Gonna Take?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    This coaching staff is putrid all the way around. They insist on using players who suck, don't use players who can contribute and design schemes that aren't what we're good at.

    No wonder Jamaal Charles expressed his disappointment and the reason the team has quit on the coaches.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Then how do you explain Jamal Charles?
      Oh believe me he was one of my first thoughts when they were on subject.

      But how does anyone explain these decisions? We’ve all known for years that you play to your players strengths.

      I’m not going to go on an Elway rant but he needs to step and do something, anything about these idiotic decisions that we’ve witnessed all season.

      We didn’t even know who our starting QB was until game time and shortly thereafter the game were told that lynch in all his Xbox (no offense gamers) playing idiocy will be our starter next week against Kansas City.

      Comment


      • #48
        I don’t think you can completely lay the blame at VJ’s feet and Elway has certainly banked enough equity to be given a mulligan these last 2 seasons.... but now both are on notice.

        The offense, since midway point of 2014, has been a complete disaster. Almost if biblical purportion.... this can’t continue.
        3 and 1/2 years of this is too much to bear. It must change now.

        I’m not sure how, but it all begins with finding a QB and a LT.

        Comment


        • #49
          Looking at VJ's personnel decisions this could very well be true as to why Henderson isn't playing. Look no further than the handling of Demarcus Walker, someone who we drafted to sack QBs but then decided to move him out of position, lose weight, and wow, surprise, he's not good at playing an entirely new position. And then VJ subsequently benches him because he can't play well on Special Teams. So color me unsurprised when Henderson, who we drafted to run, is being benched for not being a player he wasn't drafted for. This is why VJ is hands down the worst coach in the league, and it's not even close.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

          Comment


          • #50
            Another draft pick RB that barley sees the field under Elway a RUNNING BACK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

            Monte ball
            Ronnie hill man
            Devonte booker
            Henderson

            Please Bowlens save us from ourselves, fire ELWAY!


            Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

            Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

            Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾
            -Bronco in UT


            While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

            Helll of a post

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Oh believe me he was one of my first thoughts when they were on subject.

              But how does anyone explain these decisions? We’ve all known for years that you play to your players strengths.

              I’m not going to go on an Elway rant but he needs to step and do something, anything about these idiotic decisions that we’ve witnessed all season.

              We didn’t even know who our starting QB was until game time and shortly thereafter the game were told that lynch in all his Xbox (no offense gamers) playing idiocy will be our starter next week against Kansas City.

              Lmao John has done enough like ruin our franchise please...oh please stop blaming Vance


              Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

              Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

              Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾
              -Bronco in UT


              While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

              Helll of a post

              Comment


              • #52
                Elway being gone.

                Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾
                -Bronco in UT


                While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

                Helll of a post

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  Looking at VJ's personnel decisions this could very well be true as to why Henderson isn't playing. Look no further than the handling of Demarcus Walker, someone who we drafted to sack QBs but then decided to move him out of position, lose weight, and wow, surprise, he's not good at playing an entirely new position. And then VJ subsequently benches him because he can't play well on Special Teams. So color me unsurprised when Henderson, who we drafted to run, is being benched for not being a player he wasn't drafted for. This is why VJ is hands down the worst coach in the league, and it's not even close.
                  To be fair they have started playing Walker on the line again in recent weeks and he’s been actually getting pressure despite whatever his playing weight is now. Hopefully they let him bulk back up and keep him there.

                  As far as Henderson being inactive pretty much all season for his pass protection, I can see it, he did give up a block in punt protection earlier this season if I’m not mistaken. Still I don’t see it as a reason to quit on him, he showed his talent as a runner in the preseason and there are ways to minimize his pass blocking deficiencies.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                    Don’t give him too much credit. It’d be easier for many others to make that sacrifice if their wives made more money than any player in the nfl too.
                    😮 Ouch I thought it was the season to be jolly! Lol good one!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                      Another draft pick RB that barley sees the field under Elway a RUNNING BACK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

                      Monte ball
                      Ronnie hill man
                      Devonte booker
                      Henderson

                      Please Bowlens save us from ourselves, fire ELWAY!


                      Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

                      Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾

                      Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾
                      You're an interesting individual. Your little chant there that you want to catch on wont. But it is quite annoying so at least it promotes some sort of reaction.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Oh believe me he was one of my first thoughts when they were on subject.

                        But how does anyone explain these decisions? We’ve all known for years that you play to your players strengths.

                        I’m not going to go on an Elway rant but he needs to step and do something, anything about these idiotic decisions that we’ve witnessed all season.

                        We didn’t even know who our starting QB was until game time and shortly thereafter the game were told that lynch in all his Xbox (no offense gamers) playing idiocy will be our starter next week against Kansas City.
                        Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        You're an interesting individual. Your little chant there that you want to catch on wont. But it is quite annoying so at least it promotes some sort of reaction.
                        You're worried about the chant instead of the actual message. Focus on the content of the post which is FACTUAL

                        Hell no we won't go until Elway's Fired bro!✊🏾
                        -Bronco in UT


                        While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

                        Helll of a post

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                          You're an interesting individual. Your little chant there that you want to catch on wont. But it is quite annoying so at least it promotes some sort of reaction.
                          Hopefully from the mods! He isn’t really talking to anyone, it’s just spamming.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Character, Leadership, and Identity - in that order. That's what makes a winning formula.
                            This includes coaches too... Look, having a "franchise QB" is great to have, but it doesn't guarantee Lombardi Trophys. (Marino; Romo; Cunningham; Stafford; Cutler) personally, I love Brees, how many Super Bowls does he have? Every year I hear how great Rogers is...

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                              Then how do you explain Jamal Charles?
                              Jamal Charles was good in pass pro.We also got him some chances in space to make a play. He just couldn't take advantage of those plays in space, and didn't have enough speed/strength to get through the Tackles when we needed him to.Anderson and Booker were more effective.Even so Charles is a better choice for spot duty on third downs if the rookie can't handle pass pro.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Jamal Charles not active in last game

                                Man, this really burns me up! Why sign a guy or carry him throughout the regular season if there is something you saw and didn't like. He sounded like he always wanted to play here, now it was all just a bad memory. I just don't get it, I thought he blocked really well and could have been used after he is released from his block.

                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X