Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haciendadad
    replied
    This is why I am not going to get excited about a RB or WR drafted next year no matter how good they are because they may never see the field unless all the veterans ahead of them get hurt. Look at Kareem Hunt and Alvin Kamara, lucky for them they don't have a coach like Vance.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    Then how do you explain Jamal Charles?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    De’Angelo Henderson snubbed all season

Did anyone hear the segment on DeAngelo Henderson with Cecil Lammy and Zach Bye on 104.3 the Fan?

Zach was inquiring as to why Henderson has not gotten the chance to see the football field all season. Cecil Lammey stated that Henderson cannot pass protect nor run block.

Cecil also said “if a guy can’t block then he shouldn’t play, plain and simple”.

Zach countered back saying “Isaiah McKenzie has been nothing more but a disappointing failure returning punts all season, yet he’s forgiven week after week”.

Cecil then fired back stating that McKenzie gets a free pass became he doesn’t get his QB killed out there.

I may be mistaken but not once do I remember DeAngelo Henderson getting anybody killed in the pre season. But if true and this is the real truth as to why Henderson hasn’t played, then why did we see Michael Schofield, Donald Stephenson, Max Garcia and most recently Menelik Watson getting out QBs killed week after week???

And nobody can use the excuse that we had no choice because we had guys like Tyler Polumbus, Luiz Vasquez, Connor McGovern and Allen Barbre who could had came in and added some relief.

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Just two more to go.

Leave a comment:

• pepesilvia
    replied
    How would you build

this football team?

I am curious to here the draft placements and free agent acquisitions you would place to make this team better?

Why am i asking this? well it's simple, the team sucks, and john elway thinks he can do it, but is failing hard.... so let's hear it...

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Brady understands that in the long run making that extra 5 million doesn’t matter when you’re worth hundreds of millions. Rich wife or not, he was a team player before he got married. I hate Brady and the Pats, but just like most, it’s because I’m jealous. If Brady played in Denver he would be a golden god to all of us. Brady gets it, Cousins will be happy to take 30 million and hamstring whatever team signs him for the next 5 years. When a 5 year deal paying him 20 million a year would be more than enough to put his grandkids through college.

Leave a comment:

• SMR81
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Vet QB

/thread
    We already tried that.

Trevor put an end to that real quick.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Vet QB

/thread

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Something else that makes Brady so great. He consistently re-structures his contract so the Patriots can bring in players or keep their own. That is rare. Manning was great with the Colts but part of the reason he only got 1 ring with them is because hey had a garbage defense and he ate up 35-40% of their cap.
    We need a QB who understands making 15-20 mill a year is awesome if we use that extra money to keep players around him. Some QBs just want that huge 30 mill dollar deal, and wonder why they can’t win Super Bowls with that team. Love or hate Brady, he is the embodiment of a true team player.
    I will always hate Tom Brady and the New England Patriots and every other NFL Team other than the Denver Broncos !

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Something else that makes Brady so great. He consistently re-structures his contract so the Patriots can bring in players or keep their own. That is rare. Manning was great with the Colts but part of the reason he only got 1 ring with them is because hey had a garbage defense and he ate up 35-40% of their cap.
    We need a QB who understands making 15-20 mill a year is awesome if we use that extra money to keep players around him. Some QBs just want that huge 30 mill dollar deal, and wonder why they can’t win Super Bowls with that team. Love or hate Brady, he is the embodiment of a true team player.
    Don’t give him too much credit. It’d be easier for many others to make that sacrifice if their wives made more money than any player in the nfl too.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    To me, it’s all about the QB. The Steelers in my eyes are no better than we are, they make the playoffs most years but have a down year every so often. The Patriots have Tom Brady, period. We need to find a true franchise QB.

Leave a comment:

• broncolassiter
    replied
    There is only one way. A young QB has to step up and take the starting job. I did not say win the starting job, that would imply more than one qb. If you have more than one QB, you have zero QBs. We need one that will just come in and take the job. You can use game managers, but, without a great team, they won't get anywhere. Even with a great team, the window is short.,Dominate for the long haul, you need the QB.

Leave a comment:

• River Side
    replied
    Long term you need a system that promotes merit and success, not familiarity and friendships... see New England.. Belichik will kick Kraft from his box if he feel that distracts from winning.

QB position I s important but without other pieces in place not enough by itself. Quick fix, Coaching which can highlight player strengths. Jacksonville and Minnesota are winning with so-called third-grade QB’s.. yet Giants struggle with two time SB winner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X