Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McKenzie is back!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McKenzie is back!

    With Sanders and and Latimer now ruled out our 4 WRs tomorrow are DT, Fowler, Taylor and McKenzie.

    Yeah...


  • #2
    Oh, here's the broadcast map for tomorrow.



    Why is our coverage shrinking I wonder?

    Comment


    • #3
      I haven't been able to watch a Broncos game in 5 weeks. I'm wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I haven't been able to watch a Broncos game in 5 weeks. I'm wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
        I bet there are a lot more sober fans outside of Colorado.

        Comment


        • #5
          Might as well embrace it at this point, seems he's going to be our franchise punt returner no matter what
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Oh, here's the broadcast map for tomorrow.



            Why is our coverage shrinking I wonder?
            Injured QB?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              Might as well embrace it at this point, seems he's going to be our franchise punt returner no matter what
              Well, APA, let's hope he learns how to play his actual position at KR/PR... Right Meow, I wouldn't have that dude playing center field in a co-ed softball beer league.
              Maybe he just has the rookie jitters... Perhaps next year he won't be hot garbage...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
                Well, APA, let's hope he learns how to play his actual position at KR/PR... Right Meow, I wouldn't have that dude playing center field in a co-ed softball beer league.
                Maybe he just has the rookie jitters... Perhaps next year he won't be hot garbage...
                I love autocorrect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Oh, here's the broadcast map for tomorrow.



                  Why is our coverage shrinking I wonder?
                  I get the game!

                  I hope McKenzie has a great game.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    I love autocorrect.
                    I think he’s just referencing Supertroopers. Lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      I bet there are a lot more sober fans outside of Colorado.
                      We drink for different reasons these days.
                      :lombardi:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Can they cut him at halftime and make him Uber a ride back to Denver?

                        In all honesty Denver may have done better with holding an open try out then activating this bum!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Words can’t describe how awful he has been this season. At least not words we can use on this board

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            After watching his play before the half ended there is definitely a mental deficiency time and experience will never overcome.

                            Maybe he's in there to lower our draft pick.
                            [sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I can only hope that this is the final straw and that Carlos Henderson is activated for next week

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X