McKenzie is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I do agree we seem to be an unwise football team. Which is the reason I’m sold on firing Joseph. Not because of the record. But, because of how it has happened and how undisciplined we are as a team.
    Unwise? LoL-- Nicely put!

I can remember playing football and baseball and the coaches yelling what to do to everyone in a key situation. Do they not do that in the NFL? Did McKenzie think it was opposite day? Maybe he thought they were joking?

It would seem to me that after he returned his first 20-kickoffs or so to the 12-yard line instead of taking a knee for the 25 someone might have gotten a clue the guy is not too bright?!
    sigpic

Comment

What is McKenzie even doing on this roster? He is taking up a spot that other players deserve at this point. It's not fair for the other 52 players, bench, and practice squad that have to prove every day to be there while McKenzie every single game does something wrong. This is why VJ is an idiot and needs to go. Sorry, but it's true. If VJ likes McKenzie so much he can take him with him to the next team.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        Unwise? LoL-- Nicely put!

I can remember playing football and baseball and the coaches yelling what to do to everyone in a key situation. Do they not do that in the NFL? Did McKenzie think it was opposite day? Maybe he thought they were joking?

It would seem to me that after he returned his first 20-kickoffs or so to the 12-yard line instead of taking a knee for the 25 someone might have gotten a clue the guy is not too bright?!
        No he knew what he was doing was wrong, as evidenced by the fact that when VJ was trying to chew him out he stuck his nose in the air and ran past him.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          No he knew what he was doing was wrong, as evidenced by the fact that when VJ was trying to chew him out he stuck his nose in the air and ran past him.
          Did he? I tried to watch them as they walked off the field, but I got frustrated and stopped after I saw VJ walk up and put his arm around McKenzie

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
            You can't blame McKenzie. It gets very loud in those stadiums.

Coach probably said "time is running out, catch it and run out of bounds."

McKenzie probably heard "shine and diamonds is really what it is all about, catch it and head for the end zone so you can fatten up that allowance."

Happens all the time....
            That's hysterical.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              When Taylor made his reception I commented to my wife that he seems to do nothing but consistently make plays-- yet the Broncos coaching staff seems to comment they need to see more out of him and similar comments.

Then McKenzie makes yet another mistake, perhaps his 100th of the season and it will be dismissed by the coaches.

Seems like there are two standards here and perhaps a deeper bias.

Please tell us about this bias 🙄
              -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                I love autocorrect.
                It wasn't auto-correct...

Comment

Thought I'd share this. I was wondering if Isaiah was a fumbler in college? Sure enough, he was. I must say it wasn't too easy to find. I would think that they should add a column to the regular stats because this tells the whole story.

https://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...saiah-mckenzie
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

You'd think scouts had access to this stuff and GM paid attention to it

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                      Thought I'd share this. I was wondering if Isaiah was a fumbler in college? Sure enough, he was. I must say it wasn't too easy to find. I would think that they should add a column to the regular stats because this tells the whole story.

https://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...saiah-mckenzie

Nice link. That shows you how bad our Scouting department has been. In his last year in college, he fumbled 5 times in 8 games! It would probably be the very 1st thing I would check. I wouldn't have proceeded past this stat. I wouldnt have wasted precious minutes and started scouting the next KR man.

Sounds like the scout was watching an edited highlights videos of McKenzie . Those are the worst materials to scout from.

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                        Nice link. That shows you how bad our Scouting department has been. In his last year in college, he fumbled 5 times in 8 games! It would probably be the very 1st thing I would check. I wouldn't have proceeded past this stat. I wouldnt have wasted precious minutes and started scouting the next KR man.

Sounds like the scout was watching an edited highlights videos of McKenzie . Those are the worst materials to scout from.
                        Sounds like they need to block YouTube at Dove Valley....

Comment

He had a real nice block on the D'Angelo Henderson TD
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                          X