No announcement yet.

Congrats to C.J. on 1,000 yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on making it through a whole season!

1k is quite an accomplishment.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

What makes this more impressive is he has 6 games where he rushed only 10 times or less. Congrats to CJ.

Comment

Imagine if he had some better players opening up the lanes for him.
        sigpic

Comment

Great player and great leader.

Yet Elway kept wasting picks on backs like booker, hillman, Henderson and ball 😂
          -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

CJ Anderson has been my favorite player ever since Manning left town. (It was close)

However, I'm excited to see what De'Angelo Henderson will do given his fair shot.

Anderson and Henderson just might be our version of Ingram and Kamara in N'awlins.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
              Great player and great leader.

Yet Elway kept wasting picks on backs like booker, hillman, Henderson and ball ��
              Well NFL teams do need more than 1 RB, and this is the first time CJ's actually stayed healthy.

Picking RBs in those spots was needed, it's just the players picked didn't work out (though Henderson has looked good)

Comment

Mr. Anderson, Thank you from another fellow Anderson fwiw.

Oh and look! Post #22.

Comment

C.J + Henderson for 2018 RB committee

Comment

Working...
                  X