Vance wants to stay to "fix it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vance wants to stay to "fix it"

Well, we know that Vance must have been a good interviewee to get the HC in the first place, well now he wants to be here next year to fix what is broke. Ugh! :brick:

Now Elway wants to sleep on it. Man, I hope Vance doesn't sweet talk Elway into getting another chance! Vance is definitely a nice guy and I can see it might be tough to kick him to the curb. I just hope Elway doesn't look him in the eye and get soft.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

I'm sure players input goes a long way too. Von really wants VJ to stay as do a lot of other defensive players. IF...they can make the right move at OC than maybe it could work...maybe

Comment

It's not vances fault Elway is playing puppet master while being a bad GM.

He's worse than Jerry Jones. Elway is out of control
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        I'm sure players input goes a long way too. Von really wants VJ to stay as do a lot of other defensive players. IF...they can make the right move at OC than maybe it could work...maybe
        The whole team is broken. I'm tired of everyone blaming just the offense. We have good talent on D, but John has failed to invest in the defensive line
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post

Division titles, super bowl appearances and a super bowl title in a 5 year window......yeah he sucks

Comment

The whole team is broken. I'm tired of everyone blaming just the offense. We have good talent on D, but John has failed to invest in the defensive line
            Not to mention he released Lorenzo Doss...

Comment

I would point to the defense being near the bottom of the list on forcing turnovers and say your play does not merit him staying.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The defense was still ranked #2 on the season, I don't think that part of the team was too broken.....

Comment

You're telling me, apparently he got rid of a possible franchise QB when he traded Tebow...

Comment

Division titles, super bowl appearances and a super bowl title in a 5 year window......yeah he sucks
                    I know...JE has somehow become this giant evil entity... shot team memory is rampant here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      I would point to the defense being near the bottom of the list on forcing turnovers and say your play does not merit him staying.
                      I would agree, I was just pointing out that maybe some player input might go a little further than we might think

Comment

The Broncos need to get rid of a coach who the players like, and get a coach that they respect and who will put a foot in their rear end when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          I know...JE has somehow become this giant evil entity... shot team memory is rampant here.

I wonder how Saints fans feel? They've got a good HC, and a HOF QB and they're making the playoffs for just the second time in 6 years. It's almost like winning in the NFL, and building a team isn't that easy.

Comment

I would agree, I was just pointing out that maybe some player input might go a little further than we might think
                            It may have an impact but I would use that feedback as an opportunity to reinforce the concept of how players need to perform every single week or people lose their jobs.

Then I would fire VJ

Honestly only reason to keep VJ imo (beside some misguided sense of stubbornness ) would be there is no better option available. This team has looked that bad all over while VJ was HC.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              I wonder how Saints fans feel? They've got a good HC, and a HOF QB and they're making the playoffs for just the second time in 6 years. It's almost like winning in the NFL, and building a team isn't that easy.
                              It depends on how a team does not make the playoffs...to some.

To others I know it really does not matter. I think some people would complain if we won the Super Bowl every year if we lost one game in doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X