No announcement yet.

Kubiak Saved Joseph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to throw up. Saw that they made Musgrave full time OC.

Honestly this blows.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      Is there ever any coaches who start their 2nd year on the hot seat that actually have success?

Usually when a coach is about to be fired yet keeps his job they're gone before the end of the next season.

This feels like we're just delaying the inevitable if we keep him.
      Good point. It just extends an experiment that clearly has not worked.

I know folks talk about the QB situation handed to Joseph, but the most telling aspect of his coaching is the lack of competitiveness of this team. The squad was lost most of the year, just like VJ. No leadership, tons of penalties, no discipline, terrible coaching decisions. That’s all on him. That’s a culture issue. That won’t change with time.

Look, VJ seems like a real nice fella, he just sucks as a head coach. Not a big deal. Find someone who is better prepared and move on. Letting this linger to next year just sets us back again.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I want to throw up. Saw that they made Musgrave full time OC.

Honestly this blows.
        Elway’s tweet was......interesting.

Comment

Which do you think we'll have more of next year: wins or Isaiah McKenzie fumbles?

Comment

What'd you see from VJ that makes you think he can win 9-11 games?
            Well they did start 3-1, what happened after that? Siemian started playing horribly and was turning the ball over at an extraordinary rate. Next year with an improved O-line and a better QB with a last place schedule, I don't think that mark is out of the realm of possibilities.

Comment

I think this is a mistake but...I'm not absolutely "sure" of that. Maybe VJ learned from his numerous mistakes last year. Perhaps firing Olivo and signing or drafting a good QB will get us back into contention.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I still have the feeling in my gut that keeping musgrave and cancelling everyone’s scouting trip to the bowl game means they are gonna see what lynch can do next year. He kept VJ would you be that shocked if this were the case?

Comment

If VJ has any brains at all (or is allowed to make coaching decisions), lots of guys need to go. I don't know enough about Woods but outside of Musgrave, we had a lot of first year guys. Olivio clearly wasn't ready, not sure about OL coach. Go get some veteran position coaches to help VJ out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    Elway’s tweet was......interesting.
                    What did it say?
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      According to Benjamin Allbright, he was told last night that Joseph was being fired, but it appears lobbying by some players and Gary Kubiak has bought Joseph another year.

Several coaches will be fired and the team plans to get rid of a few "strong personalities" in the room, but it looks like Joseph will get a do over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Allbright...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
                      Verified account

@AllbrightNFL
                      17m More
                      One of the strengths of Vance Joseph was his eye for talent. Now get a full draft season for him to help scout for "his guys."

I really like Benjamin Allbright lets hope he is right
                      "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by MajorFriend View Post
                        Which do you think we'll have more of next year: wins or Isaiah McKenzie fumbles?
                        I might have to take McKenzie at a staggering 9 fumbles with 6 lost. I’ll go with 6 on ST and the rest on offense.
                        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
                          Verified account

@AllbrightNFL
                          17m More
                          One of the strengths of Vance Joseph was his eye for talent. Now get a full draft season for him to help scout for "his guys."

I really like Benjamin Allbright lets hope he is right
                          At this point I'd rather hope for the best than endure an off season and next year's season with expectation of failure. Nothing I can do so I hope this is true - along with Kubiak involved in personnel and scouting, maybe this could be something good.

For now

Comment

What did it say?
                            “Vance and I had a great talk this morning about our plan to attack this offseason and get better as a team. We believe in Vance as our head coach. Together we’ll put in the work in all areas and win in 2018”.

Comment

What did it say?

Comment

Raiders fans are celebrating, they get Gruden while the Broncos keep Joseph.
                                Gruden is a coaching genius ...From an announcers booth.

His 2009 Bucs were a defensive train wreck and the QB position was a revolving door.

I've stated in previous post's that Joseph is nothing special but I would keep him another season for continuity. We really need to fix the O-line and QB positions before we become a desirable landing spot for any coach with creds. :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi: Thanks to JE
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X