Trevor Siemian Worst QBR of 2017 / 12.0 raw / Dead last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's still hope for Trevor Siemian.

Let us not forget, Tom Brady was selected in the sixth round.

Comment

Watching Kirk Cousins in the Redskins game, it was easy to see what he has that none of our QBs have. Cousins started the game awful, but was able to bounce back and finish with a win and a solid game.

That's what separates the good/great QBs from the rest of the scrubs, the ability to turn things around when nothing is going right.

It's easy to look good when everything is clicking, like in the Colts and Cowboys games. But we need a QB that won't fall apart if they throw an INT on the first series, we need somebody who can bounce back from mistakes.

Comment

I do think Cousins is better then anything we got but not sure if he going to be worth his asking price.

I am probably crazy for thinking this but I am hoping he would play for a little less for is if we offered him the franchise QB job and contract.

Problem is we need to fix this OL and I am just not sure if that is possible if we sign a franchise qb
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          I do think Cousins is better then anything we got but not sure if he going to be worth his asking price.

I am probably crazy for thinking this but I am hoping he would play for a little less for is if we offered him the franchise QB job and contract.

Problem is we need to fix this OL and I am just not sure if that is possible if we sign a franchise qb
          We could use the draft to address that issue.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X